Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've requested to join I play piano, taken Grade 7, and am doing Grade 8 in just over a month...

ReputationRep:
    Cool what grade 8 pieces are you playing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    Cool what grade 8 pieces are you playing?
    Bach Allemande, Mozart Sonata in C and the Liszt.

ReputationRep:
    Ace!!

Mozart :love:

ReputationRep:
    oh c'mon sexysax.. we know ur mad about him..

try somethin new. i went to a wagner opera few days ago.. the orchestra was pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    how about saint saens? He composed some fab music...in my opinion - piano concertos, oooh and Danse Macabre (Jonathon Creek theme tune!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttymimi)
    how about saint saens? He composed some fab music...in my opinion - piano concertos, oooh and Danse Macabre (Jonathon Creek theme tune!!)
    Yeah he came up with very interesting stuff! I like his Aquarium from his carnival of the animals (is that what it's called?):cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lp999)
    oh c'mon sexysax.. we know ur mad about him..

try somethin new. i went to a wagner opera few days ago.. the orchestra was pretty good.
    Sorry I just really like him.

I don't need to try anything new, I listen to a lot of different music. Mozart just happened to compose music that I love and prefer over anything else.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'm a bit of a Bach person myself. Some of his sonatas for flute are amazing - just perfect for it

ReputationRep:
    bach and mozart..
    just to be different.. i like Beethoven!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a fan of Mozart and Saint Saens. I really like the carnival of the animals - The Elephant is ace. Did u know that listening to Mozart has been proven to improve your IQ?! I think that is amazing

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'm a bit of a Bach person myself. Some of his sonatas for flute are amazing - just perfect for it
    agreed.

ReputationRep:
    hello all! how is everyone this fine evening? y'all got yer offers?

xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine, how are you?
    I have all my offers now, yay!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'd like to join too. I play the flute, saxophone and electric guitar.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ Ooooh a flautist!! I play flute too. Playing anything interesting at the mo??

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ Ooooh a flautist!! I play flute too. Playing anything interesting at the mo??
    well i'm playing a piece called " rumba " which sounds quite good. I usually get some books which have songs and showtunes. i can play the theme to Friends but...i lost the book it's in :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    Rumba! I love that! Grade 5 piece:p:

ReputationRep:
    yep! i'm doing my grade 5 in the summer. I might choose that piece to do.

ReputationRep:
    It is good!

I also love Dove Sono by Mozart from List A

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.