Turn on thread page Beta

ARGH! Hard choice between phones on ebay! watch

ReputationRep:
    I want a smartphone with Tom Tom on it.

I would love a Orange SPV C500 but there are soo expensive but at the moment there is one on Ebay in my price range. It has everything expect the GPS reciever but has 5 hours to go so I am sure the price will go up.

However, there is a Orange SPV E200 (which sell cheaper than the C500) finishing in under an hour which is nice but I would need to purchase a memory card for it. The tom tom is no problem as I have already had an offer from a TSR member (who since they mentioned it via pm wants to remain nameless) to send me a copy of Tom Tom.

HELP I have less than an hour to decide.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well, check their feedback carefully, and actually read comments rather than just check the number of negs.

Press ctrl+f and look for the words "link" and "picture" to check you will actually get a phone.

Read the whole advert thouroghly.

Check they send em recorded/special delivery.

ReputationRep:
    Check they send em recorded/special delivery.[/QUOTE]
    Dnt trust ebay! my m8 was gonna get the Nokia 6230 ages ago, when it was quite new. It was £80 (v good price at the time), and sed "6230 box and charger". What he didnt notice was the abscence of comma separating the words 6230, and its box! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Yes the c500 and e200 are special though the latter is advailble with recorded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Dnt trust ebay! my m8 was gonna get the Nokia 6230 ages ago, when it was quite new. It was £80 (v good price at the time), and sed "6230 box and charger". What he didnt notice was the abscence of comma separating the words 6230, and its box! :p:[/QUOTE]
    As annoying as that is for your friend...you've gotta give it to the seller, its a good con.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkPigeon)
    Dnt trust ebay! my m8 was gonna get the Nokia 6230 ages ago, when it was quite new. It was £80 (v good price at the time), and sed "6230 box and charger". What he didnt notice was the abscence of comma separating the words 6230, and its box! :p:
    As annoying as that is for your friend...you've gotta give it to the seller, its a good con.... :rolleyes:
    Sorry but I had to laugh at that.

Anyway I am putting a bid in for the e200 in 9 mins time (it finishes in 10) because the other phone just went in the three figures!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkPigeon)
    I kno...had me laughing for ages! I dont think he found it too funny tho!! Dont see why not! lol!

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6412 421576 - I lost it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6412 421576 - I lost it!
    Never mind...was probably dodgy anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, head of the price for an E200 even in excellent condition - I wouldn't pay more than £50 or so for one. C500 if you're after one of them - definitely don't pay over £120 or so as they are about that price brand new from Orange shops I believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Dnt trust ebay! my m8 was gonna get the Nokia 6230 ages ago, when it was quite new. It was £80 (v good price at the time), and sed "6230 box and charger". What he didnt notice was the abscence of comma separating the words 6230, and its box! :p:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Poor guy!

ReputationRep:
    Currentlty the highest bidder on a phone..

I have gone into the high 50s only because it comes with an extra battery.

ReputationRep:
    Dam it!

ReputationRep:
    How are you getting on musical gal?

ReputationRep:
    Got one!

Just found out...gobsmacked of course.

It was just random last night before bed..knew I'd be work/read hp so left a bid there..p+p a bit high for a phone and descition lacked detail but its mine!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

ReputationRep:
    Got one!

Just found out...gobsmacked of course.

It was just random last night before bed..knew I'd be work/read hp so left a bid there..p+p a bit high for a phone and descition lacked detail but its mine!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
    You know it's locked on orange, right? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavanne)
    You know it's locked on orange, right? :p:
    I am with Oranger

ReputationRep:
    I am with Oranger
    LOL Is that better than plain orange?

ReputationRep:
    its a welsh thing

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.