This discussion is closed.
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
did anyone read the article in the daily mail i think it was yesterday?about cannibals!one woman killed her boyfriend when she was in a mood and cut off his limps, sliced them up, and fed them to her children everyday over a large space of time!its was disgusting!It was to do with that cannibal that chopped of his friends "manhood" and they ate it tigether and then he killed him!
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
did anyone read the article in the daily mail i think it was yesterday?about cannibals!one woman killed her boyfriend when she was in a mood and cut off his limps, sliced them up, and fed them to her children everyday over a large space of time!its was disgusting!It was to do with that cannibal that chopped of his friends "manhood" and they ate it tigether and then he killed him!
lovely thats a good reason not to get into all that crap
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
lovely thats a good reason not to get into all that crap
its horrible!i felt really ill reading it!
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thats sick jus 4 cannibis
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chatty gal)
cannibals ami not cannabis
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by chatty gal)
CANNIBALS
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
i think cooking brains and then using peoples skulls as fruit bowls is the worst ive heard.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
i think cooking brains and then using peoples skulls as fruit bowls is the worst ive heard.
Thats an old custom in india with monkeys
J
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
Thats an old custom in india with monkeys
J
but people?
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What about that man who advertised asking for volunteers who wanted to be eaten. Sick that he got replies! And it's not even unvoluntary murder! Oh I think that thaty was what the secong part of the post was about.
Hells Bells
Report 16 years ago
so can he be convicted or what??
not murder- consensual
not manslaughter- on purpose
maybe gbh??
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Hells Bells)
so can he be convicted or what??
not murder- consensual
not manslaughter- on purpose
maybe gbh??
I'm not sure. I'm guessing that he should be convicted, but for what and if he will be convicted, we'll have to wait and hear for more news. Hmm, what about for aiding suicide or something.
Hells Bells
Report 16 years ago
good idea - tempted to say the police should aid his suicide!!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Volunteering to be eaten? Now I've heard it all. Just who would go in for something like that?
Julia O.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Volunteering to be eaten? Now I've heard it all. Just who would go in for something like that?
something tells me i wouldnt like to meet either one- the cannibal or the guy who volunteered. insane, probably, or in some obscure cult where it's a high honor to be eaten
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*Silently throws up on the side*.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Julia O.)
something tells me i wouldnt like to meet either one- the cannibal or the guy who volunteered. insane, probably, or in some obscure cult where it's a high honor to be eaten
Very good point. I wouldn't mind having a fatter/slower friend around just in case
Julia O.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Very good point. I wouldn't mind having a fatter/slower friend around just in case
i'd go for the fatter- especially if the cannibal was an ed gein type. more skin to make lamps of.

eew...
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
hmm survival of the fittest
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*smiles* sweetly, my mother taught me to eat my food not play with it, although gotta admit, doesnt half work up an appetite having to catch it first, j/k. Guess it boils down to do we really think the western world is civilised
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.19%
Confident (65)
13.66%
Indifferent (66)
13.87%
Unsure (118)
24.79%
Worried (188)
39.5%

Watched Threads