Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did anyone read the article in the daily mail i think it was yesterday?about cannibals!one woman killed her boyfriend when she was in a mood and cut off his limps, sliced them up, and fed them to her children everyday over a large space of time!its was disgusting!It was to do with that cannibal that chopped of his friends "manhood" and they ate it tigether and then he killed him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    did anyone read the article in the daily mail i think it was yesterday?about cannibals!one woman killed her boyfriend when she was in a mood and cut off his limps, sliced them up, and fed them to her children everyday over a large space of time!its was disgusting!It was to do with that cannibal that chopped of his friends "manhood" and they ate it tigether and then he killed him!
    lovely thats a good reason not to get into all that crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    lovely thats a good reason not to get into all that crap
    its horrible!i felt really ill reading it!

ReputationRep:
    thats sick jus 4 cannibis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    cannibals ami not cannabis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    CANNIBALS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    i think cooking brains and then using peoples skulls as fruit bowls is the worst ive heard.

(Original post by vienna95)
    i think cooking brains and then using peoples skulls as fruit bowls is the worst ive heard.
    Thats an old custom in india with monkeys
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Thats an old custom in india with monkeys
    J
    but people?

ReputationRep:
    What about that man who advertised asking for volunteers who wanted to be eaten. Sick that he got replies! And it's not even unvoluntary murder! Oh I think that thaty was what the secong part of the post was about.

ReputationRep:
    so can he be convicted or what??
    not murder- consensual
    not manslaughter- on purpose
    maybe gbh??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hells Bells)
    so can he be convicted or what??
    not murder- consensual
    not manslaughter- on purpose
    maybe gbh??
    I'm not sure. I'm guessing that he should be convicted, but for what and if he will be convicted, we'll have to wait and hear for more news. Hmm, what about for aiding suicide or something.

ReputationRep:
    good idea - tempted to say the police should aid his suicide!!

ReputationRep:
    Volunteering to be eaten? Now I've heard it all. Just who would go in for something like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Volunteering to be eaten? Now I've heard it all. Just who would go in for something like that?
    something tells me i wouldnt like to meet either one- the cannibal or the guy who volunteered. insane, probably, or in some obscure cult where it's a high honor to be eaten

ReputationRep:
    *Silently throws up on the side*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia O.)
    something tells me i wouldnt like to meet either one- the cannibal or the guy who volunteered. insane, probably, or in some obscure cult where it's a high honor to be eaten
    Very good point. I wouldn't mind having a fatter/slower friend around just in case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Very good point. I wouldn't mind having a fatter/slower friend around just in case
    i'd go for the fatter- especially if the cannibal was an ed gein type. more skin to make lamps of.

eew...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    hmm survival of the fittest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *smiles* sweetly, my mother taught me to eat my food not play with it, although gotta admit, doesnt half work up an appetite having to catch it first, j/k. Guess it boils down to do we really think the western world is civilised

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.