The Student Room Group

Chuck!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
What a good episode that was!
CAn not wait for next weeks love to see how this al plays out
Reply 41
Snoodle
Morgan is just a legend... Just the clumsiness and high aspirations.. yet being a such a down to earth cool dude makes him a legend!!!

I don't have Virgin 1 :frown: Catch up TV.... here I come :biggrin:

Never watched Lost...

Spoiler

I love his character and I'm sooo glad they brought him back!

Heroes was sort of losing the plot.. it just got randomly poinless... but I do genuinly see scope for more of chuck.. more storylines.. I mean taking down the ring can easily last a new entire series :P: Plenty of new possibilities with shaw being back.. turning of Ellie... Sarah could be a double agent.. (I have a feeling that she might... ever since "Check Vs the colonel") so yeah... a lot more options and storyline.. I just feel that Chuck and Sarah now being together is just a bit of a let down... It's the sort of thing that's meant to happen in the last episode!

Ahh, i totally agree about their dad, perfect actor for the role, even has some resemblance to chuck imo (was more noticeable with chuck's old hairstyle though lol)

Spoiler

Reply 42

Spoiler

Reply 43
meskell

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 44
saab_101

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 45
meskell

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 46

Spoiler

CHUCK DIES
Reply 47
We seriously need a society, so many people watch Chuck!
EDIT: Is it ok to use this thread as A Chuck Society's first thread??
Reply 48
THAT FINALE, that's all I can say. IT was so good

Orion, why the hell did they kill him off, he was an awesome character.
Chuck, he was a cute child. But so cool how he 'rebooted' of the first intersect he downloaded as a kid.
But no matter what he says to Ellie it is clear that he is not done as a spy. This shall get very interesting.
Next season sounds like mummy Bartowski is replacing Daddy Bartowski . :sad: I do wonder what the deal with her is?
That fight scene was :awesome:
Can not wait for the autumn and next season
Reply 49
Atherilia

Orion, why the hell did they kill him off, he was an awesome character.
Chuck, he was a cute child. But so cool how he 'rebooted' of the first intersect he downloaded as a kid.
But no matter what he says to Ellie it is clear that he is not done as a spy. This shall get very interesting.
Next season sounds like mummy Bartowski is replacing Daddy Bartowski . :sad: I do wonder what the deal with her is?
That fight scene was :awesome:

Spoiler

Reply 50
meskell

Spoiler

it's a good hypothesis. I had thought of that as well. Oh I do wonder
Reply 51
Atherilia
We seriously need a society, so many people watch Chuck!
EDIT: Is it ok to use this thread as A Chuck Society's first thread??

If that happens I'd feel sooo special :woo:

Atherilia

Spoiler

Spoiler

We should have a chuck society :biggrin:
Reply 52
Snoodle
If that happens I'd feel sooo special :woo:

Spoiler

We should have a chuck society :biggrin:

I have submitted a application
Reply 53
Atherilia
I have submitted a application

coool :cool:

Merci :smile:
Reply 54
I am slightly suprised at the lack of discussion about what might happen in season 4, which I am so happy is this autumn and not next year.

Oh The fun of Chuck
Reply 55
I've only ever seen disjointed episodes so don't know the backstory, but what I have seen's brilliant :biggrin:
Reply 56
Mm_Minty
I've only ever seen disjointed episodes so don't know the backstory, but what I have seen's brilliant :biggrin:

What it properly because of how brilliant it!
Ahhh what the hell, I completely missed series 3, I saw an advert for it on Virgin, but it said it was only just about to start?!?!?
Reply 58
daftndirekt
Ahhh what the hell, I completely missed series 3, I saw an advert for it on Virgin, but it said it was only just about to start?!?!?

Watch it on Virgin 1 then.
We were watching it during the time it was airing in the USA.
I might watch it when I can on Virgin 1 again. I Love this series!
I hope it doesn't get bumraped by the whole new developments. Also he looks like he's cumming himself when he flashes >.<

Quick Reply

Latest