Turn on thread page Beta

christmas soaps watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or are all the soaps st this time of the year so depressing as they are full of death and people dying!!!!! any1 agree

ReputationRep:
    i completly agree!! they either die, get raped or find out there brother is really there dad!!

ReputationRep:
    yes i think so too!bnut people do watch them and like things like that heppen. i do think the whole little mo being raped again in eastenders absolutley disgusting, the writers spent so long bringing back dirty den they have neglected the other characters, and then made a stupid story!her story line last year was really good and possibly one of the best written ever!but theyve just gone back to crap again! oh yeah by the way i only watch eastenders and hollyoaks!but hollyoaks doesnt seem to be that depressing!its more funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou*)
    i completly agree!! they either die, get raped or find out there brother is really there dad!!
    or there 'sister' is really their mother

over this soap season there is bus crashes, rapes car crashes, missing people etc. cant they b happy its crimbo!!!

ReputationRep:
    all da soaps r rubbish over x-mas they shud ave a happy story line

ReputationRep:
    like finding there long dog who had run away or something!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    all da soaps r rubbish over x-mas they shud ave a happy story line
    eacxtly

over this christmas
    there is the little mo rape story
    theres gonna b a bus crash with all the youn uns as they go to scotland
    and then janine is gonna kill baz

and n corrie martin is already in intensive care.

its christmas we dont want to be dpressed any more by the sad story lines, we already have to deal with relatives fussing nowe that is depresseing.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.