Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Someone who doesn't make fun of you. Not even in a teasing way, like "are you sure you want to eat that? I've heard it's quite fattening, and I'm sure you don;t want to eat that".....

(angry face)...... That is enough for a daydream of kicking him in the balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Go to a club, watch out for the drunkest girl, and lunge when she leasts expects it.
    naaaaaah tried that in Kos mate but she just passed out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Thats not fair. It might get you a snog or a shag if you hang on to her, but its not gonna get you a girlfriend.
    you may think that but suprisingly it does get girlfriends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SsEe)
    What? Any guy who tries to make out at first meeting is single or any guy who doesn't?
    sorry, i meant any guy that tries to make out with you on ur foirst meeting with them is likely to be single.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    be 6"3 and drive a porsche. Gets me every time
    You've so gotta be 6'5 - my holiday romance :handkiss: ( who I'm never gonna see again ) was 6'5 and now anyone shorter will seem totally inadequate at first... I never thought it would matter seeing as I'm 6' myself and used to shorter guys, but that feeling of security and girliness is just so

Memories...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected] x x x)
    sorry, i meant any guy that tries to make out with you on ur foirst meeting with them is likely to be single.
    err... isn't he likely to be single anyway? actually... scrap that, you could be right

ReputationRep:
    6'5 i could not cope with, I'm 5'2.

ReputationRep:
    yea, somehow i always feel safe if im with a taller guy. It's just one of those things i guess.

ReputationRep:
    lol. i m 6 ft, who can cope with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    i'd love too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    I could cope with you, anything under 6'3 i'm fine with, its just i hate being so little.

ReputationRep:
    ahhh, petite baby. they look cute.lol

ReputationRep:
    im 5ft 6, doesn't really bother me, every1s different, every1s cool on ere neway. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected] x x x)
    yea, somehow i always feel safe if im with a taller guy. It's just one of those things i guess.
    Yep... I never thought I'd be soft enough to admit this... but a guy resting his chin on top of your head when hugging you is just wow... unfortunately, liking 6'5-ers slightly restricts my chances!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    petite? moi? noooah.

ReputationRep:
    i m just joking.lol

ReputationRep:
    they say be 6'2

teh heck im 5'7

wohoo, not a very nice height there. wellp, ill go for short ladies then.. if there are.teehee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    If i ever get called Cute again:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    Yep... I never thought I'd be soft enough to admit this... but a guy resting his chin on top of your head when hugging you is just wow... unfortunately, liking 6'5-ers slightly restricts my chances!
    that is a good point, mental note taken... :p:

ReputationRep:
    it's a nice feeling innit, i mean that thing guys do when ur just chillin n all of a sudden they put their arm round u. i know it sound sad but it just makes me feel good...and safe! lol. *trying desperately to change subject due to embarrassment* nice weather today...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.