ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    If i ever get called Cute again:mad:
    gay lord . i wasnt addressing u.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie K)
    here here... isn't that reserved for puppies? :mad:
    and girls moan about being called 'Babe'

seriosuly i'm 5 "10 but i always get the Cute thing, sometimes I can play off it sometimes it's a pain in the arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    gay lord . i wasnt addressing u.lol.
    I didn't mean that, for a start I never posted anything before you

just thought i'd mention how much I hate it

ReputationRep:
    not bothered particularly about height, would prefer them to be of similar height to me (5ft 5) rather than 6ft5 and the like...

ReputationRep:

seriosuly i'm 5 "10 but i always get the Cute thing, sometimes I can play off it sometimes it's a pain in the arse
    wasn't that they name of a famous pig? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean that, for a start I never posted anything before you

just thought i'd mention how much I hate it
    lol, i was joking. so did you get a desired gf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    lol, i was joking. so did you get a desired gf?
    the whole being Cute thing can work with some girls and really not work at all on others, having just come back from Holiday it did work on occasions but to be honest not enough

ReputationRep:
    this is true, it's a pain, let's face it - smiling for long periods of time is also a real annoyance. not related to the subject, but i thought i'd mention it!

ReputationRep:
    from a personal point of view, i luv a guy to be "cute" i don't jus mean in looks but in attitude and personality!! it's great if a guy has a sensitive side to him and knows how to show emotion without feeling compelled to bottle it all up in order to be "matcho" that's NOT a turn on. :p:

ReputationRep:
    find one thats giving you looks, dance for a bit, have confidence, and bang .. out of the blue. thats it basically. just need to not act like a complete jock, but have confidence, look tidy and dont even try it if you cant dance with a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected] x x x)
    from a personal point of view, i luv a guy to be "cute" i don't jus mean in looks but in attitude and personality!! it's great if a guy has a sensitive side to him and knows how to show emotion without feeling compelled to bottle it all up in order to be "matcho" that's NOT a turn on. :p:
    but what about if it's the other way round and the guy is a real drip?! that can't be a turn on! or is it...?! :confused: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    the whole being Cute thing can work with some girls and really not work at all on others, having just come back from Holiday it did work on occasions but to be honest not enough
    Alright cheeky cheeks, how cute are you babe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    i know most of u guys out there (including me!!) want to know the best strategies for pulling girls. wot hav u found works best wen u try to seduce beautiful women, and wot do u girls think really makes a positive impression on u wen sum1 is trying it on wiv u (i.e. wot pulling techniques worked best on u???)???
    lol they dont think they are mr. perfect and they dont think they are something - i prefer a man who is actually down to earth....and has to have a great personality - just like mine ^_^ thats all i want xoxo

ReputationRep:

lol i hate being called 'babe' or any pet names......too sickening for me..... i get the cute thing too cause of my height............ but im only 4'11 so i can get away with it xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    lol they dont think they are mr. perfect and they dont think they are something - i prefer a man who is actually down to earth....and has to have a great personality - just like mine ^_^ thats all i want xoxo
    You sure? Thats all you want!? Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Alright cheeky cheeks, how cute are you babe?
    I hate you so much

ReputationRep:
    lol i hate being called 'babe' or any pet names......too sickening for me..... i get the cute thing too cause of my height............ but im only 4'11 so i can get away with it xoxo
    what does xoxo stand for?u always say it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie K)
    but what about if it's the other way round and the guy is a real drip?! that can't be a turn on! or is it...?! :confused: :rolleyes:
    gd point, i mean there does need to be a line drawn here, but maybe if there was 1 in the middle, like not a matcho - not a total drip. yea?? :confused:

thats a gd balance and a gd enough 1 to be a turn on. ne1 else agree?

ReputationRep:
    yes, 4'11 is definitely a roll up and put in your pocket "cute" height

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.