Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected] x x x)
    gd point, i mean there does need to be a line drawn here, but maybe if there was 1 in the middle, like not a matcho - not a total drip. yea?? :confused:

thats a gd balance and a gd enough 1 to be a turn on. ne1 else agree?
    lol, that's a better answer! so what's the ultimate turn on for you, if you had any guy to pick from?

ReputationRep:
    Isnt 4'11 a midget? Really small girls freak me out, if you weren't being observant it really is possible to trample them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    lol they dont think they are mr. perfect and they dont think they are something - i prefer a man who is actually down to earth....and has to have a great personality - just like mine ^_^ thats all i want xoxo
    were talking about pulling here not dating.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, which is why the lunge at the drunken minger is the most fail-safe method of pulling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    were talking about pulling here not dating.
    lol i wouldnt dream to pullin a fella who wasnt like that......have a conversation with girls xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Isnt 4'11 a midget? Really small girls freak me out, if you weren't being observant it really is possible to trample them.
    well thanks mate - my heights because of a past eatin disorder so just watch it ok xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol i wouldnt dream to pullin a fella who wasnt like that......have a conversation with girls xoxo
    ah... the traditionalist, how refreshing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie K)
    lol, that's a better answer! so what's the ultimate turn on for you, if you had any guy to pick from?
    well...a guy that has an expressive point of view, but that does allow others to have their say, someone that's not overly cocky, but that isn't so afraid he is silent when ur around him (this makes me feel really uneasy actually)

looks wise, i guess isn't that bigger issue but within reason!! lol. height taller than me, but thats it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    yea but the point is that you cant tell if someone is "down to earth" and all that balony if you meet them in a club. theres about a 5mm line between being drowned out by the music and being deafeningly loud. I dont really bother talking, doesnt work.

especially on holiday cos they cant understand what the **** youre saying anyway:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected] x x x)
    well...a guy that has an expressive point of view, but that does allow others to have their say, someone that's not overly cocky, but that isn't so afraid he is silent when ur around him (this makes me feel really uneasy actually)

looks wise, i guess isn't that bigger issue but within reason!! lol. height taller than me, but thats it. :p:
    hmmm, so it's definitely about how the guy portrays himself generally and not just around the sexy ones... another mental note taken!

ReputationRep:
    lol, glad to be of help!!

ReputationRep:
    always learning tabby, always learning - i also find, as a general tip to most guys, learn from your mistakes... you're never going to be a god first off.

ReputationRep:
    i'd call myself... hmmm, now - there's a wonderment... a duke, no... a, err, a pauper... yes, that's better. better off to be an everyman. yes, that'll do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    what does xoxo stand for?u always say it
    lol its just me bein nice lol!!!!! stands for nothin just hugs n kisses xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    You sure? Thats all you want!? Lol!
    yes im sure :p: haha!!!! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie K)
    yes, 4'11 is definitely a roll up and put in your pocket "cute" height
    lol no i dont like it *blushes wishes me was taller * xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol no i dont like it *blushes wishes me was taller * xoxo
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    me being nice

ReputationRep:
    i always find it frustating trying to talk to people with loud music in the background, or get to the stage when i think it's not worth bothering ie.

first person: so what kind of music do you like?
    second person: sorry what
    first person repeats question several times,
    second person still doesn't hear so nods awkwardly as though it was a yes/no question

ReputationRep:
    ive heard guys actually like shorter girls, dunno wat it is, maybe...it's tyhe thing where "we feel safe in their arms, they like to feel they can protect us" thing? yea? or am i just being too siniclal? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    i always find it frustating trying to talk to people with loud music in the background, or get to the stage when i think it's not worth bothering ie.

first person: so what kind of music do you like?
    second person: sorry what
    first person repeats question several times,
    second person still doesn't hear so nods awkwardly as though it was a yes/no question
    lol :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.