Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    lol its just me bein nice lol!!!!! stands for nothin just hugs n kisses xoxo
    Oh....er, i thought it was some kind of Irish thing! Soz *feels stupid*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    me being nice
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ya is always nice ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Oh....er, i thought it was some kind of Irish thing! Soz *feels stupid*
    lol nah its not :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol no i dont like it *blushes wishes me was taller * xoxo
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie K)
    :p:
    ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    ah... how these posts are like chinese whispers - are we actually talking about the same thing anymore, i know me and tammy girl aren't, we're just pulling silly faces!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected] x x x)
    ive heard guys actually like shorter girls, dunno wat it is, maybe...it's tyhe thing where "we feel safe in their arms, they like to feel they can protect us" thing? yea? or am i just being too siniclal? :eek:
    I normally prefer shorter girls i suppose, I dont tend to delibaratley go out looking for them though

ReputationRep:
    yay for me then only being 5 foot...!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie K)
    ah... how these posts are like chinese whispers - are we actually talking about the same thing anymore, i know me and tammy girl aren't, we're just pulling silly faces!
    lolol!!!! thats true :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid i'm still partial to taller girls, or nearer my own height - i think you feel more connected

ReputationRep:
    ive heard guys actually like shorter girls, dunno wat it is, maybe...it's tyhe thing where "we feel safe in their arms, they like to feel they can protect us" thing? yea? or am i just being too siniclal? :eek:
    Yeh, i do prefer girls a bit shorter than me. I'm 5'8", so probz about 5'3" would be perfect. TBH i dont know why i do, but i guess it could be something like than, even if only subconciously.

ReputationRep:
    ive heard guys actually like shorter girls, dunno wat it is, maybe...it's tyhe thing where "we feel safe in their arms, they like to feel they can protect us" thing? yea? or am i just being too siniclal?
    my ex always said that about me.....he said it made him feel special that he would 'protect me' i laughed and said your a chicken you couldnt 'protect me' from a cold lol!!!!!! we broke up shortly after that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    A clean sexual health record

ReputationRep:
    And stuffing socks down your trousers (says jessicarabbit - a kind of beautiful woman herself)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    And stuffing socks down your trousers (says jessicarabbit - a kind of beautiful woman herself)
    lolol can imagine it now.....ya just come from havin a p*** and ur flys done n all ya see is a pair of black socks lol ahhh hilarious :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    my ex always said that about me.....he said it made him feel special that he would 'protect me' i laughed and said your a chicken you couldnt 'protect me' from a cold lol!!!!!! we broke up shortly after that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: xoxo
    Any ideas why...offending his manliness! Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Any ideas why...offending his manliness! Lol!
    lol he was more of a woman than me!!!!!! i felt sorry on him, so i decided to go out with him for a little while he just kept txtin me sayin 'i love you' ****please pass a bucket**** so i said ok we'll see how nice and considerate you are....he was a total bigheaded prick.... so of course he had to be offended :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol he was more of a woman than me!!!!!! i felt sorry on him, so i decided to go out with him for a little while he just kept txtin me sayin 'i love you' ****please pass a bucket**** so i said ok we'll see how nice and considerate you are....he was a total bigheaded prick.... so of course he had to be offended :p: xoxo
    Fair enough!...so, you went out with him just because you felt sorry for him!? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Fair enough!...so, you went out with him just because you felt sorry for him!? :rolleyes:
    because he was getting annoying and i did feel bad for him cause he was just outta a 3 year relationship with someone, then i found out why they broke up lol.....cause he was a ******* to the girl xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this is still on topic. But the best way is just to give them a nice smile, then try to talk to them, buy them a drink, ask lots of questions and get to know them. Be friendly, basically.

Although, it amazes me how guys can be dead rude and loud with girls, and get away with it and actually pull them. I prefer being subtle.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.