Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scooot)
    Not sure if this is still on topic. But the best way is just to give them a nice smile, then try to talk to them, buy them a drink, ask lots of questions and get to know them. Be friendly, basically.

exactly my point in the first place.... ^_^ have a conversation me and u scooot would get on fine :p: hehehehe!!!!! :rolleyes: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    So tammy girl, how you doing?

But yeah, get talking to them, and then if you're in a club or something, ask them for a dance, always does well. Be charming, I think girls like that. Lots of compliments etc.

ReputationRep:
    You've come to the right place to get your answer, grasshopper--this may be the enlightened age of sophistication, but the principals of dating have been with us since we've been carving stick figures on cave walls.

It's now a result of evolution of economics, son. The value of currency has changed the scope of dating some, but the reasons for dating are the same they've always been - wimmin need to know you have the ability to take care of 'em. Back in them cave days, you did that by showing off your hunting skills by clobbering them over the head. You demonstrated your strength of dragging your kill by dragging them to the cave by their hair after you knocked them unconscious.

Nowadays, we can't club wimmin over the head (and lord knows they need clubbin), but the principle remains - she needs to know she can count on you as a provider. The date is your opportunity to show her that. You show her that by buying her drink, food and entertainment. You demonstrate your strength by your power of persuasion - like dropping a mickey in her drink and how far you can get her to take her clothing off. You demonstrate your ability to produce offspring by how well you hump her leg in the car. Show her you can protect her by picking a fight with the bouncer.

This is fail-safe, son. Trust me. That is all.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scooot)
    So tammy girl, how you doing?

But yeah, get talking to them, and then if you're in a club or something, ask them for a dance, always does well. Be charming, I think girls like that. Lots of compliments etc.
    lol yup we lavish the attention I'm great btw thanks 4 askin how you doin'? :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking about pulling in clubs? I'm so crap at pulling that I've used some of the worst techniques ever: once I decided to dance near a girl, "accidentally" walked into her said "sorry", then asked her for her name and then said "Oh well then I'm sorry, Melinda" and then a few seconds later, she asked me my name... and it went on from there.

Pathetic really... but it kind of worked at least, even if I only saw her a couple of times after that.

ReputationRep:
    JFN that is so scary because im sure a lot out there actually think that that is the way forward......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjimcflanji)
    JFN that is so scary because im sure a lot out there actually think that that is the way forward......
    The difference is that I'm witty and funny. And that's only a few of my many, many diversified talents.

ReputationRep:
    really?? sounds to me like a challenge and you wana prove those skills!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    i know most of u guys out there (including me!!) want to know the best strategies for pulling girls. wot hav u found works best wen u try to seduce beautiful women, and wot do u girls think really makes a positive impression on u wen sum1 is trying it on wiv u (i.e. wot pulling techniques worked best on u???)???
    Do some kind of job that requires responsibility and makes you wear a uniform... gotta love a man in uniform! :love:

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah dress up as a sailor...!!!!

ReputationRep:
    really?? sounds to me like a challenge and you wana prove those skills!!!
    Perhaps! But unfortunately, I'm not like the many spineless AOL geeks who only flaunt their talents in their native geek-speak on the Internet.

ReputationRep:
    how is that unfortunate?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.F.N)
    You've come to the right place to get your answer, grasshopper--this may be the enlightened age of sophistication, but the principals of dating have been with us since we've been carving stick figures on cave walls.

It's now a result of evolution of economics, son. The value of currency has changed the scope of dating some, but the reasons for dating are the same they've always been - wimmin need to know you have the ability to take care of 'em. Back in them cave days, you did that by showing off your hunting skills by clobbering them over the head. You demonstrated your strength of dragging your kill by dragging them to the cave by their hair after you knocked them unconscious.

Nowadays, we can't club wimmin over the head (and lord knows they need clubbin), but the principle remains - she needs to know she can count on you as a provider. The date is your opportunity to show her that. You show her that by buying her drink, food and entertainment. You demonstrate your strength by your power of persuasion - like dropping a mickey in her drink and how far you can get her to take her clothing off. You demonstrate your ability to produce offspring by how well you hump her leg in the car. Show her you can protect her by picking a fight with the bouncer.

This is fail-safe, son. Trust me. That is all.

Good luck.
    Dating as it exists in the US, doesn't exist in the UK. Things are very different but unfortunately the comments about money and power still apply anywhere...

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah dress up as a sailor...!!!!
    LOL yeah gotta love those sailors!! :love:

ReputationRep:
    how is that unfortunate?????
    Hm. I guess its only unfortunate for the online cueca. But thats okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.F.N)
    Perhaps! But unfortunately, I'm not like the many spineless AOL geeks who only flaunt their talents in their native geek-speak on the Internet.
    Wow. You had me fooled.

ReputationRep:
    Hey J.F.N. Do you go to Harvard or M.I.T. or Emerson? I used to work on Mount Auburn St. if you know the Harvard Square area a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Dating as it exists in the US, doesn't exist in the UK. Things are very different but unfortunately the comments about money and power still apply anywhere...
    Thats a lie--my rules apply everywhere. I was only performing my civic duty as a member of TSR to inform all of ya'll how to ply the dating trade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Meh. That's rubbish. Only a certain type of woman really cares about how much stuff you can buy them.

In fact, most of the time, being poor is more fun with a woman, because you get to show them how inventive you can be with next to nothing .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.F.N)
    Thats a lie--my rules apply everywhere. I was only performing my civic duty as a member of TSR to inform all of ya'll how to ply the dating trade.
    but "dating" is a very American notion although it has spawned similar habits in the UK, it's not quite the same. You people are very different when it comes to that stuff... but as I said the rules still apply.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.