Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam2005)
    Although its a busy pub (about £25K a week) it isn't in the city centre so doesn't really warrant a bouncer... When we get disorderly people its just a case of Landlord/me/sometimes regulars kicking them out, normally if they don't leave we just call the police, the thought of getting nicked makes them leave pretty sharpish!!
    So you don't have any good "I got punched in the eye..." or "...then I had to dive over this table and..." stories? I love those!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me getting punched in the eye, sounds like a great story ^o)

Oh there was one time a load of 'bad boys' ie chavs were rowing out in the car park so the landlord heads out with a 4ft steel bar with me and a regular behind him, when we get outside there is like 10 of them and it appears they're annoyed because one of them got attacked at a nearby pub, so to defuse the situation the landlord (been drinking stella all night mind) swings the bar a bit, tells them they are banned and to f*ck off... that didn't turn out too well!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me getting punched in the eye, sounds like a great story ^o)

Oh there was one time a load of 'bad boys' ie chavs were rowing out in the car park so the landlord heads out with a 4ft steel bar with me and a regular behind him, when we get outside there is like 10 of them and it appears they're annoyed because one of them got attacked at a nearby pub, so to defuse the situation the landlord (been drinking stella all night mind) swings the bar a bit, tells them they are banned and to f*ck off... that didn't turn out too well!
    :rofl: You people and chavs.. I will never understand!! :rofl:

Sounds like a scary landlord!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    :rofl: You people and chavs.. I will never understand!! :rofl:

Sounds like a scary landlord!
    this thread still going on^o) - taken a weird twist of fate.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah so morale of the story is, starting on a landlord who's wielding a 4ft steel pole, isn't going to help you pull!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil23)
    this thread still going on^o) - taken a weird twist of fate.
    LOL I know... umm.. oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah so morale of the story is, starting on a landlord who's wielding a 4ft steel pole, isn't going to help you pull!
    ^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    Yep... I never thought I'd be soft enough to admit this... but a guy resting his chin on top of your head when hugging you is just wow...
    :dito:
    That's why the perfect guy would be about a head taller than me

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: :ditto:

Double ditto.

ReputationRep:
    i think it's great that there are huys in the world who do actually give a damn about how to impress hirls instead of just going along with the crowd and follow the other guys, even when they completely ruin their chances with some of the stuff they insist on doing. ie: belching on a date and wafting over to his gf??? wat the hell was that 1 all about??!!! lol. :confused: :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    You lot all care about looks far too much. I woudn't even dream of trying to pull someone who doesn't read newspapers and know about current affairs though.

MB

ReputationRep:
    My tip - Don't go out looking to pull, just go out and have a laugh with your mates if someone catches your attention then just chat to her, being yourself, if thats being ridiculously cocky/cheesy then it will work because your are used to doing it so know how to do it. If your style is sensible chat that will work, Just be yourself, and don't go looking for anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicbloke)
    You lot all care about looks far too much. I woudn't even dream of trying to pull someone who doesn't read newspapers and know about current affairs though.

MB
    lol me n u music bloke would get on well too :p: hehehe!!!!! xoxo

ReputationRep:

MB
    everything you say makes me cringe

get a life you actor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    everything you say makes me cringe

get a life you actor
    ohhhh thats not nice to say :rolleyes: xoxo

ReputationRep:

MB
    Oh. So deep.

ReputationRep:
    rofl.ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    rofl.ahaha
    lol!!!!!!! I expected that comment from you IZZY! :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    looks like Im not the only one either ...

its so annoying. trying to appear witty and sensetive but its just boring and annoying and its just an act...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    looks like Im not the only one either ...

its so annoying. trying to appear witty and sensetive but its just boring and annoying and its just an act...
    lol sooooo meaningful and realistic :rolleyes: :p: xoxo

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.