Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know its essential to avoid pregnancy etc but its much better without :mad: Anyone else agree?

ReputationRep:
    B.f argues that at times too...so we came to a halfway agreement.

ReputationRep:
    Yep and i'm a girl. I love it without, but my boyfreind doesn't trust the pill so he insists on wearing them, but if it makes him feel more comfortable and puts his mind at rest i don't mind that much.

ReputationRep:
    i hate condoms. Much better without . My bf agrees so it's all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Yep and i'm a girl. I love it without, but my boyfreind doesn't trust the pill so he insists on wearing them, but if it makes him feel more comfortable and puts his mind at rest i don't mind that much.
    Not sure if I can trust the pill to be honest. If the pill doesn't work you're stuck with a child basically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Not sure if I can trust the pill to be honest. If the pill doesn't work you're stuck with a child basically.
    the pill's more effective than condoms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    the pill's more effective than condoms.
    Is it? Last time I looked (yonks ago) it was the other way round. I'll have to find out not that it should really bother me to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    The failure rate for average couples is something like 5 in 100 for condoms and 1 in 100 for the Pill.

ReputationRep:
    pill = 99% effective.

condom = 97% effective

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Is it? Last time I looked (yonks ago) it was the other way round. I'll have to find out not that it should really bother me to be honest.
    Last time i checked the stats were that condoms were only 96% effective whereas the pill was 99% effective.

ReputationRep:
    The condom is only that effective if its used properly also. So many things can go wrong when using one. Pill is better. I like sex more without a condom. Usually I pull out since its hard to find a condom to fit. I will get some that fit though because I've pulled out a lot of times now and always been lucky...plus when I did use one it only went halfway down and I hear if it isnt rolled all the way down it can get caught and come off.

But yeah it is so much better without a condom. Still its necessary unless you like to take risks or your girl is on the pill, which I spose is still a risk but a much smaller one.

ReputationRep:
    It can sometimes be better without a condom, but I just can't be bothered with the mess!

ReputationRep:
    just get the snip and your sorted...

ReputationRep:
    Is it a lot better without a condom? Personally, i dont think it is worth taking the risk of not using one.Even if she was on the pill, i would still be worrying. Is there a lot of difference? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Why pull out? Just hose down her cervix with your baby-making goo. Personally, the quicker I can stop using condoms with a girl the better. To be honest - with 99% effectiveness if you do end up getting a girl pregnant on the pill then you just need to accept that **** happens and either have the baby, or an abortion. You can't try and compensate for that extra 1% by wearing condoms and stuff like that, theres just no point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Is it a lot better without a condom? Personally, i dont think it is worth taking the risk of not using one.Even if she was on the pill, i would still be worrying. Is there a lot of difference? :confused:
    I don't know about anybody else but with my guy there is a big difference which shall remain undescribed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Worrying about what? Getting her pregnant? So what if she does, you'll then have done what you were put on this earth for - reproducing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Worrying about what? Getting her pregnant? So what if she does, you'll then have done what you were put on this earth for - reproducing.
    At 17?

ReputationRep:
    ive only eva dun it wiv a condom is there any differece with out using oneif so wot is it????coz i cant see how it is different

ReputationRep:
    wel i fink condoms r bad cuz dey luk bad innit

Ahem. Only had one accident (broke during not after, thankfully) but it does worry me.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.