Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverjonny)
    wel i fink condoms r bad cuz dey luk bad innit
    Unless this is a joke and meant to be like this could you please write this in English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    At 17?
    If you're gonna have sex you should a) now the consequences and b) deal with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverjonny)
    wel i fink condoms r bad cuz dey luk bad innit

Ahem. Only had one accident (broke during not after, thankfully) but it does worry me.
    ironic from someone called jonny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    It can sometimes be better without a condom, but I just can't be bothered with the mess!
    yuck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Why pull out? Just hose down her cervix with your baby-making goo. Personally, the quicker I can stop using condoms with a girl the better. To be honest - with 99% effectiveness if you do end up getting a girl pregnant on the pill then you just need to accept that **** happens and either have the baby, or an abortion. You can't try and compensate for that extra 1% by wearing condoms and stuff like that, theres just no point.
    This seems like a mature response from a guy with loads of life experience :rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    This seems like a mature response from a guy with loads of life experience :rolleyes: lol
    What and what?

ReputationRep:
    If you're gonna have sex you should a) now the consequences and b) deal with them.
    Yes, i do know the consequences...which is why i will only have sex using a condom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Yes, i do know the consequences...which is why i will only have sex using a condom.
    Fair enough, you're the one missing out, not me

ReputationRep:
    What and what?
    You're talking out of your arse and have probably never experienced any hardship or a proper relationship in your life.
    I'd like to see you support a girl going through an abortion, as if it's not big deal...

Yes young adults should accept pregnancy as a possibility but to actually increase the possibility by being less careful with contraception is the most immature and naive thing you can do.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sam The Man! You know what, you're completely right. Amen brother.

ReputationRep:
    Am i strange and abnormally unmessy or does everybody expect there to be more mess than there actually ever is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Good on you mate. Someone with a brain... Wait until you're older and in a very serious relationship before even considering forgetting the condom.
    There are even long term partners who still use condoms and the pill because you just never know.
    When you're still a teenager and not using a condom, you're just being foolish.

I know there are some people here who have been with their partners for many years so in that case, it might seem reasonable but the vast majority don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    You're talking out of your arse and have probably never experienced any hardship or a proper relationship in your life.
    I'd like to see you support a girl going through an abortion, as if it's not big deal...

Yes young adults should accept pregnancy as a possibility but to actually increase the possibility by being less careful with contraception is the most immature and naive thing you can do.
    They have similar contraception for girls also - the cap or whatever its called though I never see any girls who can be arsed wearing them.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone make a poll on this thread for this? (unless there's already been one, in which case, please direct me to it) on whether people prefer sex with/without condom and whether they are male or female? (So, female, with; female, without; male, with; male, without)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riddy)
    They have similar contraception for girls also - the cap or whatever its called though I never see any girls who can be arsed wearing them.
    Yep, I reckon to be completely safe you should have the girl on the pill, the bloke wearing a condom, oh and the female condom, and some of that spermicide stuff. No chance of getting pregnant then!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I reckon to be completely safe you should have the girl on the pill, the bloke wearing a condom, oh and the female condom, and some of that spermicide stuff. No chance of getting pregnant then!
    I don't like they idea of the cap, its just the fact that it has to go inside, that probably sounds really strange seeing as i tend to let a guy inside me quite regularly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    I don't like they idea of the cap, its just the fact that it has to go inside, that probably sounds really strange seeing as i tend to let a guy inside me quite regularly.
    ..and so you risk getting pregnant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Perhaps the fact you'd have to fish the cap out? And not a guy? (Unless he's had some kind of accident in the past)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riddy)
    ..and so you risk getting pregnant
    No as i mentioned previously i'm on the pill and my boyf wears a condom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    No as i mentioned previously i'm on the pill and my boyf wears a condom.
    Thats still a 0.000000000005% chance of pregnancy, I think you should consider some other form of contraception in situ with the ones you're currently using!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.