Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i sometimes feel like i don't want to go to a party but when i get there i usually (well allways so far) have really enjoyed it and felt so glad i did go.

So... go. And leave if you hate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~nat~)
    Well.....

I went!

It was much better than i thought it was going to be, probably because i had agonised over it way too much! i left a bit early, but wasnt the only one so that was okay. I was a lot more confident with people i didnt know, although actually one or two people who were there i knew. All in all, it was fine (although so many people got rowdy, but i just avoided them!)

So a big thanks to TSR-ers for their help and advice!
    :party:

(and dobbs - my kid has your eyes and lips, and besides, ive got the one sample of your blood left in the world...i bought it off ebay!!!!)
    Yay!! Good that you had fun We told you you would!

And how much did you buy the blood for? Last I saw it was going at a good 72p!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    Yay!! Good that you had fun We told you you would!

And how much did you buy the blood for? Last I saw it was going at a good 72p!!

i know! yay!! It wasnt brilliant, but i think that the girl whose party it was really appreciated me going... she knows im not outgoing, so that made me feel better

and you should be so lucky, the blood was only 26p :p:

ReputationRep:
    Damn! There goes my hopes of selling off my blood to make ends meet.

ReputationRep:
    simple............... toss a coin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usman_s)
    simple............... toss a coin

no need for that now, i went to it

ReputationRep:
    My opinion on party's is that you should never miss them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~nat~)
    i know! yay!! It wasnt brilliant, but i think that the girl whose party it was really appreciated me going... she knows im not outgoing, so that made me feel better

and you should be so lucky, the blood was only 26p :p:
    26p? How can prices go DOWN on ebay?? Darn...no-one must want my blood

Actually, I don't have much blood left after I cut my finger open today and had to go to hospital to get it stiched up lol...the doctor hated me because a whole 2-hours after I'd cut it open AND it had been stiched up it was still bleeding (even with something on my arm to stop blood flowing into it - had crazy pins and needles, but it was still bleeding!) hehe

Though it hurts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    26p? How can prices go DOWN on ebay?? Darn...no-one must want my blood

Actually, I don't have much blood left after I cut my finger open today and had to go to hospital to get it stiched up lol...the doctor hated me because a whole 2-hours after I'd cut it open AND it had been stiched up it was still bleeding (even with something on my arm to stop blood flowing into it - had crazy pins and needles, but it was still bleeding!) hehe

Though it hurts
    ouch!

on the upside, now your blood will be worth much more, i can re-sell it to pay for our child now! yay!

(hehe how much has this thread changed direction! I cant bleieve this time yesterday i was sooooooooooo worried over whether to go or not, how silly i was!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~nat~)
    ouch!

on the upside, now your blood will be worth much more, i can re-sell it to pay for our child now! yay!

(hehe how much has this thread changed direction! I cant bleieve this time yesterday i was sooooooooooo worried over whether to go or not, how silly i was!)
    I find that a lot of the threads in the Health & Relationships forum that I have posted in have quickly turned away from their actual topic Whoopsie! hehe

And no, I want that blood back! I lost too much this afternoon I need it as I am weak And tomorrow I'm going to Durham to work on a summerschool for a whole week so no more TSR (Well, unless I can get to a computer with internet access hehehe)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakatu)
    i sometimes feel like i don't want to go to a party but when i get there i usually (well allways so far) have really enjoyed it and felt so glad i did go.

So... go. And leave if you hate it.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to one tomorrow, you might as well. :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.