Turn on thread page Beta

Am i the only one who feels crappy in summer? watch

ReputationRep:
    at the moment i have a sort of stuffy nose, which is really annoying. im getting quite a few dizzy spells lately, maybe becos of the heat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Everytime summer hits and its hot i always feel down. Everybodys just going round, happy, lovey dovey, flirting haveing fun etc etc and it just generaly gets me down and feel crap.

And the fact everybody is wearing next to nothing and that im always coverd up (me being a twig and all), everybody seems to have these amazing bodys (both guys and girls) and me standing no chance ever being like that. Even when i talk to my best friend i feel like she deserves better and should go out and find somebody else.

Am i the only one who feels like this? =/

And yes i know im a freak lol
    Summer is my worst time in the year, it makes me more depressed than ever (and usually i'm VERY depressed), i spend 99% of the time at home (not that i recommend you to do that, lol) and every time i do go out, i feel like all the energy i have just drains out of me under the sun and my head feels like it is being repetitvely stabbed (not exaggerating!), i have the worst ever headache in the summer.
    yeah, and the sight of people wearing revealing clothes really p*sses me off, (not that i think it's their fault) but i can't stand the sight of crowded places under bright sunshine.
    The other day, i had to go to the graveyard and sit next to the gravestones because everywhere i go, there was way too much people and made me feel down and depressed and some trendies looking at me up and down obvoisly judging what i wear and my size (which, like you is very skinny too). i don;t care though, but being someone who likes being alone and being at peace, summer is a nightmare.
    anyway, ignore me going on about my life.
    Your friend decided to be your friend for a reason (unless you forced her), so she must like hanging around with you. if she doesn't, you would know, so don't feel like you are not worthy or anything... there's no such thing as a stereo- typical friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Everytime summer hits and its hot i always feel down. Everybodys just going round, happy, lovey dovey, flirting haveing fun etc etc and it just generaly gets me down and feel crap.

And the fact everybody is wearing next to nothing and that im always coverd up (me being a twig and all), everybody seems to have these amazing bodys (both guys and girls) and me standing no chance ever being like that. Even when i talk to my best friend i feel like she deserves better and should go out and find somebody else.

heh, all you need is some black cladding and spikes...
    anyways, if you're a twig fatten-up, and if you're fat melt-down a little.
    if you hate summer, there's always winter in 5 months...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)

Honey be thankful your not in Thailand. In Thailand the winters are like this. If the winters are like this, think what their summers are like.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have little energy or motivation at the moment - i also find i'm leading a out of synche lifestyle ie. i can't get to sleep before about 2 or 3 due to heat then i can't get up before about 10 at the earliest. i don't eat much either and find myself going off food.

ReputationRep:
    I guess some people just aren't summer people, I prefer autumn/winter myself.

ReputationRep:
    I try covering up as much as possible but in the correct clothing (including colour and all) because I dislike sun tans.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2005
Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.