The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Lauren Hart

Having said that, i would only ever be intimate with soemone i loved whole heartedly and was in a long long term relationship with, who treats me with love and adoration and respect. All the things that you would want from marriage i guess.

I agree with that. :smile:
Reply 41
How old are you by the way Amanda? Do you think your views might change as you get older, etc?
Reply 42
Of course I'd be okay with dating her. As long as she would be okay with me having a menage-a-trois with her cousins.
Reply 43
J.F.N
Of course I'd be okay with dating her. As long as she would be okay with me having a menage-a-trois with her cousins.

I didn't even know what that was until I went to Google. :rolleyes:

Sicko. :p:
Reply 44
Amanda
I didn't even know what that was until I went to Google. :rolleyes:

Sicko. :p:

I'm surprised! After all, you are a virgin--how would you not know what a menage-a-trois is? What gives?

Always happy to teach, though.
Reply 45
J.F.N
I'm surprised! After all, you are a virgin--how would you not know what a menage-a-trois is? What gives?

Always happy to teach, though.

ROFL I knew what it was I just never heard anyone call it "menage-a-trois" though. :smile:

Not interested in learning about it. :p:
Reply 46
Amanda
ROFL I knew what it was I just never heard anyone call it "menage-a-trois" though. :smile:

Yep, we're liberal like that in Massachusetts--i.e. we still love the Frenchies.
lol
Reply 48
Saruman
:dito:. Probably why I'm 17 and have never ever had a girlfriend.... :frown:

-Saruman

I'm 18 and never had 1 if it makes u feel any better.... :wink:
Reply 49
zaf1986

Maybe its because you're a Commie--I hear they're quite self-loathing, intelligentsia-wannabe types of people.
Reply 50
J.F.N
Maybe its because you're a Commie--I hear they're quite self-loathing, intelligentsia-wannabe types of people.

:rofl:

If you're referring to my avator, its just here to annoy the right wing types on here. I'm not really commie, trust :biggrin:
Reply 51
commie?
Reply 52
Amanda
commie?

communist...
Reply 53
Amanda
commie?

Geez. Commies are communists. For an all-American Commie, see Noam Chomsky.
Reply 54
J.F.N
Geez. Commies are communists.

Sorry :frown:
Reply 55
Amanda
Sorry :frown:

Its okay.

Anyway, everyone, I'd love to continue pursuing our palaver, but I'm going to go now. I'll be back with more urbane wit later.
Reply 56
J.F.N
Its okay.

Anyway, everyone, I'd love to continue pursuing our palaver, but I'm going to go now. I'll be back with more urbane wit later.

lol Bye!
Reply 57
zaf1986

:dito: :frown: :redface:
Reply 58
Amanda
...date a girl who wanted to remain a virgin until marriage?? Because it seems to me like not many do, and they either (1) don't want to date me anymore after finding out or (2) pretend to be okay with it, in hopes that they will be the one to somehow "change" the way I think and get me to give in... Maybe I'm just looking for some type of guy that doesn't exist... ? :frown:

Opinions, anyone? :confused:

Of course I would. I'd see it as a gift from her to me - her precious virginity. I wish there were more girls like you around. :wink:
Reply 59
Amanda
...date a girl who wanted to remain a virgin until marriage?? Because it seems to me like not many do, and they either (1) don't want to date me anymore after finding out or (2) pretend to be okay with it, in hopes that they will be the one to somehow "change" the way I think and get me to give in... Maybe I'm just looking for some type of guy that doesn't exist... ? :frown:

Opinions, anyone? :confused:

dont see why not.

if i liked her and cared about her then i wouldnt have a problem. theres more to a relationship than the timetable for fluid exchange.

we british lads arent all dirty sluts only interested in bagging a girl although many are like that.

Latest

Trending

Trending