Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren Hart)
    Having said that, i would only ever be intimate with soemone i loved whole heartedly and was in a long long term relationship with, who treats me with love and adoration and respect. All the things that you would want from marriage i guess.
    I agree with that.

ReputationRep:
    How old are you by the way Amanda? Do you think your views might change as you get older, etc?

ReputationRep:
    Of course I'd be okay with dating her. As long as she would be okay with me having a menage-a-trois with her cousins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.F.N)
    Of course I'd be okay with dating her. As long as she would be okay with me having a menage-a-trois with her cousins.
    I didn't even know what that was until I went to Google. :rolleyes:

Sicko. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    I didn't even know what that was until I went to Google. :rolleyes:

Sicko. :p:
    I'm surprised! After all, you are a virgin--how would you not know what a menage-a-trois is? What gives?

Always happy to teach, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.F.N)
    I'm surprised! After all, you are a virgin--how would you not know what a menage-a-trois is? What gives?

Always happy to teach, though.
    ROFL I knew what it was I just never heard anyone call it "menage-a-trois" though.

Not interested in learning about it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    ROFL I knew what it was I just never heard anyone call it "menage-a-trois" though.
    Yep, we're liberal like that in Massachusetts--i.e. we still love the Frenchies.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruman)
    :dito:. Probably why I'm 17 and have never ever had a girlfriend....

-Saruman
    I'm 18 and never had 1 if it makes u feel any better....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    Maybe its because you're a Commie--I hear they're quite self-loathing, intelligentsia-wannabe types of people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.F.N)
    Maybe its because you're a Commie--I hear they're quite self-loathing, intelligentsia-wannabe types of people.
    :rofl:

If you're referring to my avator, its just here to annoy the right wing types on here. I'm not really commie, trust

ReputationRep:
    commie?

ReputationRep:
    commie?
    communist...

ReputationRep:
    commie?
    Geez. Commies are communists. For an all-American Commie, see Noam Chomsky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.F.N)
    Geez. Commies are communists.
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Sorry
    Its okay.

Anyway, everyone, I'd love to continue pursuing our palaver, but I'm going to go now. I'll be back with more urbane wit later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.F.N)
    Its okay.

Anyway, everyone, I'd love to continue pursuing our palaver, but I'm going to go now. I'll be back with more urbane wit later.
    lol Bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    ...date a girl who wanted to remain a virgin until marriage?? Because it seems to me like not many do, and they either (1) don't want to date me anymore after finding out or (2) pretend to be okay with it, in hopes that they will be the one to somehow "change" the way I think and get me to give in... Maybe I'm just looking for some type of guy that doesn't exist... ?

Opinions, anyone? :confused:
    Of course I would. I'd see it as a gift from her to me - her precious virginity. I wish there were more girls like you around.

ReputationRep:
    ...date a girl who wanted to remain a virgin until marriage?? Because it seems to me like not many do, and they either (1) don't want to date me anymore after finding out or (2) pretend to be okay with it, in hopes that they will be the one to somehow "change" the way I think and get me to give in... Maybe I'm just looking for some type of guy that doesn't exist... ?

Opinions, anyone? :confused:
    dont see why not.

if i liked her and cared about her then i wouldnt have a problem. theres more to a relationship than the timetable for fluid exchange.

we british lads arent all dirty sluts only interested in bagging a girl although many are like that.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.