Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5150)
    I'll be starting my 3rd year at SEH in October. Congratulations on getting admitted to Oxford's finest college! There are lots of E & M people at SEH - you won't feel alone in that regard.

Do you have any specific questions regarding the college?
    Do you want adding to the current student sticky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5150)
    I am pretty sure that, since most incoming students won't have their results until mid-August (when A-level results come out), you won't get your "Freshers Pack" (basically a packet full of things to read, to prepare you for what life at SEH is like) until then; it makes sense that the college would want to send them all out at once, and maybe they're not printed yet. This Freshers Pack thingy is included with the letters that confirm your admission to Teddy Hall - so don't worry it's just a question of the college working out who every single student they're admitting will be and THEN sending out the information.

As for accomodation, you definitely get to live in college in the first year, but you don't get to choose where you live. You'll find out literally when you arrive at Teddy Hall and you ask for your key.

Have I answered all your questions? I've only just returned home from a night out, and I have a feeling I might be a little difficult to understand - let me know if you would like any more information.
    thanks a lot for ur assurance 5150. thanks really!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.