Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know/have the mark scheme for the Mayfield High School data handling coursework ? I've just handed mine in and the maths teacher says I've got atleast 18 out of the 24marks, I'm doing the intermediate paper... he never actually told me a grade tho and I forgot to ask :-/ bah

ReputationRep:
    My college has also broke up for x mas too so I wont get to see him again till the new year.. ;-|

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t6489.html

dont know if it has anything useful in it but thats all I could find. What exam board is it?

ReputationRep:
    Aqa :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHL)
    Does anyone know/have the mark scheme for the Mayfield High School data handling coursework ? I've just handed mine in and the maths teacher says I've got atleast 18 out of the 24marks, I'm doing the intermediate paper... he never actually told me a grade tho and I forgot to ask :-/ bah
    There are 3 strands marked out of eight - for each strand an 8 = a*, 7=a, 6=b etc. So 24 should be a B....i think

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.