The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bassetts
I wear the trunks type. They're not trunks really, simply boxer briefs which fit tight. Mine are black.

I switched when I was 19 from briefs which was very late to switch. Most guys switch several years younger.

:rofl::rofl:

This thread makes me feel all giggly for some reason ... maybe it's the testosterone :redface:
Reply 41
I wear the trunks type. They're not trunks really, simply boxer briefs which fit tight. Mine are black.

I switched when I was 19 from briefs which was very late to switch. Most guys switch several years younger.

Hmm, I always think that boxer-briefs are a lot shorter on the leg. More like hipsters, in that respect.
Reply 42
Original post by Maid Marian
:rofl::rofl:

This thread makes me feel all giggly for some reason ... maybe it's the testosterone :redface:
Maybe it's because you're horny and a virgin? :wink: At 18 I was very horny. At 23 I feel a lot less horny but still horny.
Maybe it's because you're horny and a virgin? :wink: At 18 I was very horny. At 23 I feel a lot less horny but still horny.

:teehee:
Yeah but you're a boy, boys are expected to be horny.
Reply 44
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Hmm, I always think that boxer-briefs are a lot shorter on the leg. More like hipsters, in that respect.
I never noticed. I wear them because I want them to be tight but the material also gives you room and breathing space (hard to explain).
Reply 45
I never noticed. I wear them because I want them to be tight but the material also gives you room and breathing space (hard to explain).

No, I understand what you mean.
You want everything to be secure and in place but also not choke everything :smile:

The trunks I get are ridiculously expensive - like 20 quid a pair - but they do those things really well and I can just throw my cup in there when I need it for lacrosse games which is handy. I hate the traditional jock strap.
Reply 46
:teehee:
Yeah but you're a boy, boys are expected to be horny.
We have to surpress those horny feelings all the time.
Original post by tobie123
Has anyone since switched back to briefs?

I started wearing boxers when I was about 10, but still had to wear briefs for PE for a few years after that. I had to switch back to briefs earlier this year for army basic training (as we are not allowed to wear boxers) and was dreading it. After a few weeks I got used to wearing briefs again and now find them a lot more comfortable than boxers and will not be switching back.

We generally only switch to boxers in the first place due to peer pressure not out of comfort.

I switched back to briefs a few months back, I've been going to the gym for quite a while and my waist is slim whilst my legs are like tree trunks and the boxers were way to tight around my legs and if I got a bigger size then they were too big or my waist, switched back to briefs and it's super comfy!

Oh and I switched to briefs when I was in year 7 simply because the kids down the road told me it was the new cool...

Posted from TSR Mobile
We have to surpress those horny feelings all the time.

I know the feeling, bro :redface:
Some time in secondary school, out of embarassment
When I became a man
Reply 51
I know the feeling, bro :redface:
Don't get to my stage. I was so horny for so long that I have sort of 'stopped' being horny. It's hard to explain. It's like my body gave up expecting to have sex so it got rid of most of my sex drive.

It could be because I am older and guys get less horny as they get older. It could be because as you get older, you get more stresses in life. Don't get to my stage. Have sex while you still have a high sex drive. My sex drive has diminished a lot in the last year or so and I am not sure why.
Reply 52
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
No, I understand what you mean.
You want everything to be secure and in place but also not choke everything :smile:

The trunks I get are ridiculously expensive - like 20 quid a pair - but they do those things really well and I can just throw my cup in there when I need it for lacrosse games which is handy. I hate the traditional jock strap.
Lacrosse, isn't that a posh boys sport? :teehee:

I kid. Yes underwear is expensive. I got boxer briefs in packs of 3 and each pack cost £20-£30.
Reply 53
Lacrosse, isn't that a posh boys sport? :teehee:

I kid. Yes underwear is expensive. I got boxer briefs in packs of 3 and each pack cost £20-£30.

It was either that or polo however my horse was out trotting on the day I had to choose between the two :teehee:

It is a very preppy sport but I am state schooled! When we play the private schools we put on our best common accents. It's especially hilarious because when we are speaking Welsh the whole time :rofl:

That's not so bad. I mean, if they are good quality it's worth it!
(edited 10 years ago)
Don't get to my stage. I was so horny for so long that I have sort of 'stopped' being horny. It's hard to explain. It's like my body gave up expecting to have sex so it got rid of most of my sex drive.

It could be because I am older and guys get less horny as they get older. It could be because as you get older, you get more stresses in life. Don't get to my stage. Have sex while you still have a high sex drive. My sex drive has diminished a lot in the last year or so and I am not sure why.

Hmm. You can't just "have sex". There's only one person atm who I want to have sex with anyway, and it'll never happen so ...
Reply 55
Hmm. You can't just "have sex". There's only one person atm who I want to have sex with anyway, and it'll never happen so ...
You are a girl so it should be easier. You should widen your preferences as well. I would have sex with almost any willing girl :cool:
You are a girl so it should be easier. You should widen your preferences as well. I would have sex with almost any willing girl :cool:

Yeah but I'm unattractive. :frown: And I don't want to have sex with just *anyone*, it has to be someone I really like.
I'm sure you can find a willing girl ... go hunting in the libraries for the nice ones and woo them.:redface:
Reply 57
Yeah but I'm unattractive. :frown: And I don't want to have sex with just *anyone*, it has to be someone I really like.
I'm sure you can find a willing girl ... go hunting in the libraries for the nice ones and woo them.:redface:
I can't walk into the library and chat up a girl. It doesn't work that way :tongue:

Spoiler

I can't walk into the library and chat up a girl. It doesn't work that way :tongue:

Spoiler

Why not? Use your manly charms and woo the lady :redface: Do you not have any female friends?

Spoiler

Reply 59

Spoiler

what you studying? Or hey can you help with something ? then go back to first question. :wink:

Or you can take the sheldon approach : Given that my intellectual excellence will diminish once i have reached the end of my days , i propose that , you being a satisfactory example of the opposite sex in our species , we engage in some scientifically fuelled coitus.

If that wont get em , nothing will champ!

Latest