Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I´ve just found this Hall and it seems great value for money!
    Do you know it? :eek:
    Any one can tell me their experience? :confused:
    Thank you very much and please help me because I don´t have accommodation and it´s getting to late.....

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you get acommodation in the university itself? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousey)
    Why can't you get acommodation in the university itself? xx
    Hi Mousey! :p: I can´t get accommodation in the University because I´m an Erasmus student and at the accommodation office they told me i have to find accommodation in the private sector. :confused:
    I really want to stay in a hall of residence but I´m having somo troubles to find one... Too far from the University Park or too expensive ones..
    That´s why i´m asking if someone knows Cleaves Hall, it seems a nice hall.

By the way, mousey thanks for replying you always do!

ReputationRep:
    are you getting a student loan? i even consider hall accomodation expensive....but maybe im alone on that one!

ReputationRep:
    That's ok.

I don't think many people on this forum will know much about that hall, current students on TSR i think stayed in university accommodation, and obviously we're not there yet, so we won't know. I checked out the link and it does look pretty nice though. xx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.