Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I´ve just found this Hall and it seems great value for money!
    Do you know it? :eek:
    Any one can tell me their experience? :confused:
    Thank you very much and please help me because I don´t have accommodation and it´s getting to late.....

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you get acommodation in the university itself? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousey)
    Why can't you get acommodation in the university itself? xx
    Hi Mousey! :p: I can´t get accommodation in the University because I´m an Erasmus student and at the accommodation office they told me i have to find accommodation in the private sector. :confused:
    I really want to stay in a hall of residence but I´m having somo troubles to find one... Too far from the University Park or too expensive ones..
    That´s why i´m asking if someone knows Cleaves Hall, it seems a nice hall.

By the way, mousey thanks for replying you always do!

ReputationRep:
    are you getting a student loan? i even consider hall accomodation expensive....but maybe im alone on that one!

ReputationRep:
    That's ok.

I don't think many people on this forum will know much about that hall, current students on TSR i think stayed in university accommodation, and obviously we're not there yet, so we won't know. I checked out the link and it does look pretty nice though. xx

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.