Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    I don't know anything about d. Is he a student like the rest of us or is he older?
    ahh the mysterious d question. He is shrouded in speculation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    I don't know anything about d. Is he a student like the rest of us or is he older?
    He's a university student taking Art. That's all I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    For how long? I doubt that it was longer than 10 minutes.
    It is quality, not quantity :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    She was on for about an hour I think. But she only posted a couple of times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    and thats our point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    He's a university student taking Art. That's all I know.
    Really? YOu'd think he'd be doing something with computers

ReputationRep:
    They've become inactive. This peace will only exist for a short period of time - sooner or later, the spammers will return...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    and thats our point.
    yeah i know. and i agree with you. i just thought mr white's comment about the length of time she was on was kind of irrelevent.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know. and i agree with you. i just thought mr white's comment about the length of time she was on was kind of irrelevent.
    Irrelevent? How so? If someone is only around for ten minutes a day, are they a good a moderator as someone who is around for 2 hours?

ReputationRep:
    Irrelevent? How so? If someone is only around for ten minutes a day, are they a good a moderator as someone who is around for 2 hours?
    I agree. YOu need someone who is around for a certain amount of time otherwise things go unchecked

ReputationRep:
    well it would depend on who they were. I would think that someone who is on 10mins a day would def be preferable to Maskall he prob spends a long time on here. I do see mods on here quite a bit they just dont post that much which doesnt make them bad mods.

ReputationRep:
    well i dunno. i don't have a problem with the mods, except the removal of certain threads. then again, maybe that's because i have no desire to be a mod myself...

ReputationRep:
    ill have to see if i can find these mysterious deleted threads you speak of

ReputationRep:
    they exist adhsur found them but she thought only d could restore them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    they exist adhsur found them but she thought only d could restore them
    yeah have a look at my post count lol. I know nobody will be complaining but I was up around 1275 posts, and now I'm back below 1100 hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    yeah have a look at my post count lol. I know nobody will be complaining but I was up around 1275 posts, and now I'm back below 1100 hehe
    I lost 95 posts in all. Not too bad, just another day's work.

ReputationRep:
    I lost 95 posts in all. Not too bad, just another day's work.
    Only 95. I thought your post count was around 3300 before the deletion of threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Only 95. I thought your post count was around 3300 before the deletion of threads
    I don't know. I don't really look at my post count that often (it's just a depressing indication of how many hours I spend here), so I'm not very sure of how much I lost.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I don't really look at my post count that often (it's just a depressing indication of how many hours I spend here), so I'm not very sure of how much I lost.
    I think the concensus so far is that I already spend far too much time here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I think the concensus so far is that I already spend far too much time here
    You've been drawn in - it's too late to exit now.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.