Turn on thread page Beta

Moderators watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Or worse 'Pappy Whitey' *cringes*
    Not sure why but smurfs come to mind w/ that?
    I wonder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Ok, I didn't need to know that lol
    im shocked sire dont wanna be on my sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    look closer
    thanks eric- when did u put dat there?
    u deserve some rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittow)
    thanks eric- when did u put dat there?
    u deserve some rep
    about 5 minutes after you asked me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Uhmm, the Girls On Top was dead after a few days We merely kept up a rivalry for show :P
    No someone from the way proclaimed us dead when we were infact still going strong, Ahh, just forget it, I don't want to go there again!

ReputationRep:
    hurrah, i am no longer of the most recent era!! i am part of historeeeeey!

ReputationRep:
    No someone from the way proclaimed us dead when we were infact still going strong, Ahh, just forget it, I don't want to go there again!
    yea infinity likes me to much

never said nothing :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The parties will forever belong to the Late Recent Era. I'm just glad that it's all behind us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    The parties will forever belong to the Late Recent Era. I'm just glad that it's all behind us.
    or is it?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    or is it?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome. I hope that this classification system won't lead to ageism on the part of the newer members. I really don't want to be called 'Grandpa'.
    Aaargh, though Grandpa Whitey has a rice ring to it . It's a pity the "Good Old Day" thread got deleted by mistake. It informed the newbies or shall we say the recent era people etc about some of the memorable past days.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    :confused: how sure?

1,500th POST

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Aaargh, though Grandpa Whitey has a rice ring to it . It's a pity the "Good Old Day" thread got deleted by mistake. It informed the newbies or shall we say the recent era people etc about some of the memorable past days.
    d has the power to bring it back (as he did with the HP thread), but he hasn't. Ollie PM'd him about it, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    the post says what ever it is ment to say

ReputationRep:
    yea infinity likes me to much

never said nothing :rolleyes:
    Well I wasn't going to mention any names, ERIC! *cough, cough*

ReputationRep:
    d has the power to bring it back (as he did with the HP thread), but he hasn't. Ollie PM'd him about it, apparently.
    d doesnt like u

ReputationRep:
    But dunno if he got a reply about it. I'll ask Ollie about it when he comes back on. Until then it's au revoir to the thread!

ReputationRep:
    Well I wasn't going to mention any names, ERIC! *cough, cough*
    well your only human for liking me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    d doesnt like u
    does he like anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    d doesnt like u
    now now children...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2003
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.