Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have my driving test this morning (first one)

I unfortunely failed.

Im a little disappointed, but i know what to expect next time.

It doesnt help with nerves and this really hot heat.

Lou

ReputationRep:
    awww... poor thing

where did you go wrong?

ReputationRep:
    All the best drivers pass second time

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm sure Michael Schumacher fought hard to perfect the three point turn :p: .

ReputationRep:
    I failed first time too for observations on a reverse round a corner. Its really annoying but dont be disheartened x

ReputationRep:
    I failed first time too! Didn't check my blind spot changing lanes, and my position in the road was very crap at one point.

I was absolutely devastated at the time, and didn't have any more lessons for about a month. Then I suddenly decided that I was ready to try again, booked another test, had a few more lessons, and passed. I think it helped that I didn't put too much pressure on myself the second time, and I realised that failing your test isn't the end of the world.

My advice: take a bit of a break, but don't leave it too long to get back into the car and try again. This was just a setback: you'll pass next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Yes, I'm sure Michael Schumacher fought hard to perfect the three point turn :p: .
    Actually, Damon Hill failed his driving test at least once, it might have been multiple times but i can't remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loppy_lou)
    I have my driving test this morning (first one)

I unfortunely failed.

Im a little disappointed, but i know what to expect next time.

It doesnt help with nerves and this really hot heat.

Lou
    why are you telling us this?

ReputationRep:
    i failed twice thrird one on aug the 12th good luck with the next one its crap i know ps Dwight...shut you mouth yeah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    All the best drivers pass second time
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dwight66)
    Why are you asking? In fact, why come in the thread if you don't want to read about it?

ReputationRep:
    why are you asking her this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Why are you asking? In fact, why come in the thread if you don't want to read about it?
    i just pm'd him hes being a pussy and not qanswering.....interesting that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    the thread is simply entitled 'failed' - i have no idea to what this refers.

ReputationRep:
    so you read it and decided it was pointless yet you saw the point to post :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    so you read it and decided it was pointless yet you saw the point to post :rolleyes:
    yes, to point out it is pointless. You are clearly of an abnormally low intelligence, so i fell i will discontinue this discussion.

ReputationRep:
    yes, to point out it is pointless. You are clearly of an abnormally low intelligence, so i fell i will discontinue this discussion.
    :rofl: its nice when children use big words

ReputationRep:
    trigger stop being an idiot,you have to admit that this thread is pointless. What does the creator feel that this thread will achieve? It is not asking for advice, nor is it instigating a debate, as it relates to an issue that nobody cares about - people fail driving tests every day.

ReputationRep:
    You obviously have such high intellect seeing as you resort to personal insults. Well done, very clever

To the op, I failed my driving test twice. I actually think I'm a more confident driver because of it. Keep trying, don't get too down about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjmorgstew)
    trigger stop being an idiot,you have to admit that this thread is pointless. What does the creator feel that this thread will achieve? It is not asking for advice, nor is it instigating a debate, as it relates to an issue that nobody cares about - people fail driving tests every day.
    look at the bloody forum title, 'chat'!

look at what 'chat' stands for..... anything with no specific topic to discuss, or spam.... the thread is fine, your attitude isn't..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.