Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peach)
    You obviously have such high intellect seeing as you resort to personal insults. Well done, very clever.

To the op, I failed my driving test twice. I actually think I'm a more confident driver because of it. Keep trying, don't get too down about it
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    look at the bloody forum title, 'chat'!

look at what 'chat' stands for..... anything with no specific topic to discuss, or spam.... the thread is fine, your attitude isn't..
    thank you very much :rolleyes: jeez newbies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    they will learn in time..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peach)
    You obviously have such high intellect seeing as you resort to personal insults. Well done, very clever

To the op, I failed my driving test twice. I actually think I'm a more confident driver because of it. Keep trying, don't get too down about it
    ah but of course, there is a positive correlation between intelligence of an individual and the amount of insults they throw at people. Actually, i think not. Speak not your rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Newbies as opposed to people like you who have wasted hundreds of hours inanely talking pointless crap on 'chat' forums. Think I'd rather be a 'newbie'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dwight66)
    ah but of course, there is a positive correlation between intelligence of an individual and the amount of insults they throw at people. Actually, i think not. Speak not your rubbish.
    i thought you were done with this thread now. Run along back to year 10 dear

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: your getting neg rep mate :rofl: i just hope there isn't a positive correlation between rep points and intelligence, otherwise you will be screwed! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjmorgstew)
    Newbies as opposed to people like you who have wasted hundreds of hours inanely talking pointless crap on 'chat' forums. Think I'd rather be a 'newbie'
    how i choose to spend my time is no bussiness of yours and as i have said to your idiot comerade dwight my post count is tiny for how lonhg i have been here.....dont you have a shopping center to loiter outside?

ReputationRep:
    I tend to find that people who are intelligent can construct an argument as to why they think something without having to insult someone.

ReputationRep:
    i thought you were done with this thread now. Run along back to year 10 dear
    you adopt a condescending tone in the absense of any decent retort/ anything vaguely sensibe to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjmorgstew)
    I doubt there is, but there definitely would be a correlation between intelligence and the standard of university attended...
    lol youve just done what above has said show you are stupid :rofl: im off to work now...yes imold enough to get a job! tra la

edit: oops too late hunny i saw the post before you :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lol youve just done what above has said show you are stupid :rofl: im off to work now...yes imold enough to get a job! tra la

editops too late hunny i saw the post before you :rofl:
    :toofunny: he was quick to delete that post!

bye trigger, have fun at work :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loppy_lou)
    I have my driving test this morning (first one)

I unfortunely failed.

Im a little disappointed, but i know what to expect next time.

It doesnt help with nerves and this really hot heat.

Lou
    U poor fing. I feel sorry 4 u.
    If u try again, make sure [email protected] u no wot u did wrong n correct it

ReputationRep:
    play nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    play nice.
    :hugs: ok :flute:

ReputationRep:
    i know TSRs meant to be a place of debate and discussion but should this really encompass members insulting each other when it doesn't really bear any relevance to the subject of the thread?

in regards to the actual thread subject, it is very common to fail first time and its all experience for your next test, i've known people who were actually told to get out of the car for dangerous driving (by the examiner) who passed a few months later successfully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    i know TSRs meant to be a place of debate and discussion but should this really encompass members insulting each other when it doesn't really bear any relevance to the subject of the thread?

in regards to the actual thread subject, it is very common to fail first time and its all experience for your next test, i've known people who were actually told to get out of the car for dangerous driving (by the examiner) who passed a few months later successfully
    well i was defending the poster and got a load of crap for it......but hey who cares right?

ReputationRep:
    i thought that was highly entertaining trigger, good on you m'dear... you showed that eegit up big time!!!

Don't worry about driving test... i failed many times but can drive now and that's all that's important innit!

ReputationRep:
    ha see i have a band of followers

ReputationRep:
    bows down and worships the god of unfire breathing orange mini dinosaurs... Respect blud

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.