Turn on thread page Beta

Anti-George Galloway / RESPECT society. watch

ReputationRep:
    I hope this society can be set up (and moved to the Societies section), and that people will join. I am being totally serious. I am sick of George Galloway, his rat like features, his demagoguery, and his party supporting the Iraqi insurgence.

Thanks very much.

Current members:
    1. Tonight Matthew
    2. Frances
    3. thebucketwoman
    4. objectivism
    5. TheVlad
    6. Beekeeper
    7. homoterror
    8. silverjonny

ReputationRep:
    I'm with you! He's a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonD)
    Heh.
    Is that a "I'll join"?

ReputationRep:
    I'll join!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    Is that a "I'll join"?
    Naa, I'm scared of bieng called a "reactionary" while getting beaten up by MAB & ANL thugs
    Have fun, though!

P.S. I'll still PM you any dirt I hear about.

P.S.S. This is my 666th post: "Woe to you, oh earth and sea; for the devil sends the beast with wrath"!

ReputationRep:
    How can you not like him. Did you see the way he spoke at that tribunal thing. He wasn't phased at all by all the ultra-conservative types around him and really took the fight to them. They weren't prepared for him at all and he didn't let them push him around. I have big-up respect for him man, he's a player and far better than Geldof and Bono.

ReputationRep:
    I'll join.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherunsaway)
    How can you not like him. Did you see the way he spoke at that tribunal thing. He wasn't phased at all by all the ultra-conservative types around him and really took the fight to them. They weren't prepared for him at all and he didn't let them push him around. I have big-up respect for him man, he's a player and far better than Geldof and Bono.
    yea u've got to respect the guy for his stubborness, but sometimes he takes things over the top with his comments about iraq and blair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherunsaway)
    How can you not like him. Did you see the way he spoke at that tribunal thing. He wasn't phased at all by all the ultra-conservative types around him and really took the fight to them. They weren't prepared for him at all and he didn't let them push him around.
    Actually, he embarrassed himself by accusing one of the senators of authorizing the war, just to be told "well, actually I didn't", before amusingly trying to cover his tracks ".. YEAH, I MEANT THE US SENATE IN GENERAL!"

Anyway, memberlist is updated, more members welcome, etc.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to take part in this lovely establishment.

ReputationRep:
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in

If only to irritate northumbrian when he finds this thread :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you lot form an anti-Bnp society or is Galloway worse than the BNP?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in, I think he's a revolting specimen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    They're both disgusting...

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps because they find the BNP are more scary than laughable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    They're both disgusting...
    Please explain how George Galloway is comparable to Nick Griffin..

ReputationRep:
    Galloway and the BNP are at opposite ends of the political spectrum and I hate them both I'm in!

Before we start on the serious discussion of his politics, it's worth mentioning Galloway's wife divorced him for multiple adultery, and he has a taste for expensive cigars (very left wing that is)...

ReputationRep:
    The BNP are just obviously crap. Galloway / RESPECT require a society to make it clear.

Everyone else added as requested.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.