Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Of course tall, slim, short-haired guys that wear glasses can be good looking :love: mmmmmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)
    Heh. I'd have to agree with you there. For example, I'd imagine pikaboo to look a lot more like pikachu than she idoes. It's the reason I don't have an avatar.

Wonder what everyone thinks I look like?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If it's anything like 14, tall, quite lanky, short hair, wearer of glasses and a lot more good-looking that that description suggests, you are very good at this sort of thing.
    i know how u look like. ur height is 6.1 ft

ReputationRep:
    I don't tend to wonder what people look like but i do wonder what people might think i look like.

ReputationRep:
    i thought dr death would be reallty really fit, but i havent seen a proper pic to judge him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i thought dr death would be reallty really fit, but i havent seen a proper pic to judge him
    so hav u seen his pic?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone was imagining me as a 4ft5" bearded cigar-smoking part-time table dancer, with a nervous twitch and an astonishing capacity for pickled gherkins... that's uncanny.

ReputationRep:
    I thought blissy would look rather short, but hot, and friendly...
    and I was right

ReputationRep:
    I imagine pikaboo as a short blonde and cute :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well i look like Keanu Reeves apparently... What can i say? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I used to think Adhsur was an Asian guy, and that Beekeeper was a girl.
    I do know otherwise now though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    I thought blissy would look rather short, but hot, and friendly...
    and I was right
    As someone mentioned earlier, people tend to base the little picture in their head on your avatar, if so, yours is... interesting. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I imagine ramroff as being quite stocky, with an orange and black vest on.... oh yeah, also i picture him holding a club, i dont know why that is :rolleyes:

I picture F.Poste as an evil genius lady locked up in her room plotting my downfall

Beekeeper, i dont really picture him although i can imagine his voice. In my head, he's quite camp and always making outrageous innuendos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
    Beekeeper, i dont really picture him although i can imagine his voice. In my head, he's quite camp and always making outrageous innuendos.
    Oh dear, Keanu Reeves one minute, some camp pervert the next

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Well i look like Keanu Reeves apparently... What can i say? :rolleyes:
    That's not too far off! True... but you're missing the Asian bit to look like Keanu Reeves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    I don't tend to wonder what people look like but i do wonder what people might think i look like.
    Short (rougly 5'5), dark shade of blonde, quite long hair, rather attractive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Oh dear, Keanu Reeves one minute, some camp pervert the next
    oh BK, you know i love you really

as much as you love that nickname *laughs wickedly*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryStudent)
    Another couple;

Blissy and Lauren - long curly hair
    Nooo, my hair is always perfectly straight and smooth. It was long until I straightened it too much...now it's just past shoulders and choppy and rock-chick style. But I had 22 inch extensions til a few weeks ago so it was very long!

ReputationRep:
    I look just like my avator except I have grown my hair since then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    That's not too far off! True... but you're missing the Asian bit to look like Keanu Reeves.
    Well thats a massive compliment, being the Keanu Reeves fan that i am.

You look... hot. :eek: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    it's very odd, i can't even picture people! for example, i've been speaking to someone recently because we might end up at the same uni, on the same course next year. but i wouldn't actually recognise her if i saw her!

that said, some people's avatars ARE very accurate. i don't know if any of you have ever come across profesh in your time here, but i know him, he's amazing at art (i'm not saying that in an "i'm his friend so i must compliment him" way. i only vaguely know him and we actually don't get on well, i've just noticed him on the site) and his avatar is a cartoon that he has drawn and it really does look like him. i found it quite scary actually.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.