Turn on thread page Beta

Imagining what other TSR users look like watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    Yep, that's right, though I wouldn't class myself as tall. Did you see my pic, or was that a guess?? :p: Fair enough though, it's pretty likely that a girl in this country would have long brown hair...
    havent seen a pic, but yeah i suppose i was quite vague

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    havent seen a pic, but yeah i suppose i was quite vague
    Fair enough. Plus in any case I've deleted the pic, so it wasn't very likeyl that you'd seen it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I didn't think he'd be blonde.. or as smiley.
    Hehe lol! Well I knew he was blonde - and yep I know what you mean about being smiley!!! He's got a cute smile though He's simply got quite distinctive features - like, meet him once and you'd recognise him anywhere! - but it's not really a face you can easily picture. I've always wondered if it's cus he's half-Dutch? I've never seen English faces like that, at least.

What did you think he would've been like? I don't really know exactly what I had expected but it wasn't what he was actually like anyway! But smiley-ness is good he sounds different in person too - I remember thinking he sounds different on msn as opposed to IRL. Not in a bad way at all - more like neutral, but yeh, different.

Btw Blissy - is that you in your avatar? Cus if it is, seriously you're really pretty!

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I wonder what people imagine me to look like :p: What [/I]do[I] you picture me as??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think about what other users look like at all. Is that weird? I started speaking to someone from TSR on msn and he said he'd expected me to be angry looking.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    I don't think about what other users look like at all. Is that weird? I started speaking to someone from TSR on msn and he said he'd expected me to be angry looking.

:rofl:
    I imagine you as a big, talking, orange and gold eye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*PinkTeaCozy*~)
    I imagine you as a big, talking, orange and gold eye
    Hehehe.....better than angry, but then I haven't been mean to you!

Actually I'm smallish, not talking because I've lost my voice, brunette and blue eyed. Hehe. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You're a pink tea cozy.

ReputationRep:
    You're a pink tea cozy.
    You're blue.

ReputationRep:
    You're a pink tea cozy.
    Hehehe...really, I am :p:

JK. Being serious this time :rolleyes: I'm a dark blonde with blue eyes and I'm about 5'2"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    How would people imagine me to look?
    I imagined you as shorter than average for a guy, with ginger spiky hair, no glasses, and a squarish face.

ReputationRep:
    I imagined Miles (judging by his name) to be well mannered, polite, but with an affection for medicine, and turns out he was all those things

But physcially I think he sounds tall ish, dark hair, quiet but friendly, thoughtful, with his right hand forever stroking his chin and he ponders the properties of ATP

Er, was that close Miles? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    I imagined Miles (judging by his name) to be well mannered, polite, but with an affection for medicine, and turns out he was all those things

But physcially I think he sounds tall ish, dark hair, quiet but friendly, thoughtful, with his right hand forever stroking his chin and he ponders the properties of ATP

Er, was that close Miles? :confused:
    Are you stalking me? I am tall and have dark hair :eek: I'm not particularly quiet but you're not far off at all *look of terror*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    Are you stalking me? I am tall and have dark hair :eek: I'm not particularly quiet but you're not far off at all *look of terror*
    :eek: it is just the image you put across the internet, damn i am good!

surely that was +ve rep worthy *stares at miles hopefully*

ReputationRep:
    It aint one of the things that goes through my mind when browsing tsr

ReputationRep:
    :eek: it is just the image you put across the internet, damn i am good!
    How can I put an image across of being tall with dark hair, answer that and you should probably be doing a psychology major.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    How can I put an image across of being tall with dark hair, answer that and you should probably be doing a psychology major.
    It's very simple. Your posts are always well thought out, and serious. You study at Imperial, doing Medicine so you are obviously intelligent.
    Also, you have a dark, broody nature that comes across in your posts.
    All these relate to someone that is tall, independent, friendly yet quiet and with dark hair.

Your thoughts?

*ogles Miles' rep gems shamelessly*

ReputationRep:
    *ogles Miles' rep gems shamelessly*
    Oh alright, but you'll have to wait till later.

ReputationRep:

Bet you must be a little :eek:'d at me, especially after that CV-related PM lol

what do people think i look like?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.