Turn on thread page Beta

thats like the 3rd time someone's told me that here...*wanders off to mental ward*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    thats like the 3rd time someone's told me that here...*wanders off to mental ward*
    lol

do ya like half-life by the way? im addicted to it

yes,i think i'm the only TSR girl under 16 who plays it.it's awesome!!i love aliens;0 o;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    yes,i think i'm the only TSR girl under 16 who plays it.it's awesome!!i love aliens;0 o;
    i love it toooooooooooooooooooooo!

we had tourmiments at school all the time (as we had 4 comps connected up to each other) its great!

yes,plus CS rocks!!
    unfortunately,i have to leave tSR *scowls* bye-bye,my friends
    *slouches off sulkily*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    i haven't seen that many of your posts to form an opinion, give me a few more weeks
    what do you think i look like (if you haven't seen a pic?) based on my not-so elusive posts?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I know you well enough yet to be honest so physically I can't describe you but I think you seem to come across as rather bubbly and you are generally liked by most people around you?
    I can't guess your hair colour yet but you enjoy intelligent discussion and topics and prefer facts to waffle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    what do you think i look like (if you haven't seen a pic?) based on my not-so elusive posts?

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)

With a penchant for liking it rough and bitter in the bedroom as well :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)

i just noticed that that picture looks like my technology teacher :eek:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bnlblog.com/search.asp?la...=1&vName=Steve

Steven Page, the lead vocals for BNL, looks the spitting image of my ICT teacher! and i MEAN IT, he really does!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    i wonder what people think id look like (people who havent seen my pic )

I don't think I've seen your pic. I imagine you to have long brown straightened hair, with maybe a couple of coloured hair extensions, and to have makeup on.

ReputationRep:
    With a penchant for liking it rough and bitter in the bedroom as well :eek:
    haha, Miles is a grade A ***** :p:
    And Ramroff, puh

ReputationRep:
    oooh, no one knows what i look like! Bar flyby (who's not here anymore?!) and samtheman...so guess! come on

ReputationRep:
    Grace, I imagine you to look extremely fit, mostly because you have such a genetic mix of different countries

ReputationRep:
    People ALWAYS look like their avatars!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    People ALWAYS look like their avatars!!
    I don't... I don't dance in the slightest, unless I'm drunk or something, so, errr... :confused:

:p:

And you aren't a guinea pig, either! (is it a guinea pig? :confused: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I don't... I don't dance in the slightest, unless I'm drunk or something, so, errr... :confused:

:p:

And you aren't a guinea pig, either! (is it a guinea pig? :confused: )
    No...

Apparently it's a hamster... but I found it on google image search for gerbils so... who knows??

I don't care - its cute!!

And you *totally* look like yours... dya not remember that special dance you did for me on webcam the other night?? :love:

ReputationRep:
    Grace, I imagine you to look extremely fit, mostly because you have such a genetic mix of different countries
    you've hit the nail on the head

ReputationRep:
    i reckon grace has got blonde hair

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.