Turn on thread page Beta

thats like the 3rd time someone's told me that here...*wanders off to mental ward*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    thats like the 3rd time someone's told me that here...*wanders off to mental ward*
    lol

do ya like half-life by the way? im addicted to it

yes,i think i'm the only TSR girl under 16 who plays it.it's awesome!!i love aliens;0 o;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    yes,i think i'm the only TSR girl under 16 who plays it.it's awesome!!i love aliens;0 o;
    i love it toooooooooooooooooooooo!

we had tourmiments at school all the time (as we had 4 comps connected up to each other) its great!

yes,plus CS rocks!!
    unfortunately,i have to leave tSR *scowls* bye-bye,my friends
    *slouches off sulkily*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    i haven't seen that many of your posts to form an opinion, give me a few more weeks
    what do you think i look like (if you haven't seen a pic?) based on my not-so elusive posts?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I know you well enough yet to be honest so physically I can't describe you but I think you seem to come across as rather bubbly and you are generally liked by most people around you?
    I can't guess your hair colour yet but you enjoy intelligent discussion and topics and prefer facts to waffle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    what do you think i look like (if you haven't seen a pic?) based on my not-so elusive posts?

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)

With a penchant for liking it rough and bitter in the bedroom as well :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)

i just noticed that that picture looks like my technology teacher :eek:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bnlblog.com/search.asp?la...=1&vName=Steve

Steven Page, the lead vocals for BNL, looks the spitting image of my ICT teacher! and i MEAN IT, he really does!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    i wonder what people think id look like (people who havent seen my pic )

I don't think I've seen your pic. I imagine you to have long brown straightened hair, with maybe a couple of coloured hair extensions, and to have makeup on.

ReputationRep:
    With a penchant for liking it rough and bitter in the bedroom as well :eek:
    haha, Miles is a grade A ***** :p:
    And Ramroff, puh

ReputationRep:
    oooh, no one knows what i look like! Bar flyby (who's not here anymore?!) and samtheman...so guess! come on

ReputationRep:
    Grace, I imagine you to look extremely fit, mostly because you have such a genetic mix of different countries

ReputationRep:
    People ALWAYS look like their avatars!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    People ALWAYS look like their avatars!!
    I don't... I don't dance in the slightest, unless I'm drunk or something, so, errr... :confused:

:p:

And you aren't a guinea pig, either! (is it a guinea pig? :confused: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I don't... I don't dance in the slightest, unless I'm drunk or something, so, errr... :confused:

:p:

And you aren't a guinea pig, either! (is it a guinea pig? :confused: )
    No...

Apparently it's a hamster... but I found it on google image search for gerbils so... who knows??

I don't care - its cute!!

And you *totally* look like yours... dya not remember that special dance you did for me on webcam the other night?? :love:

ReputationRep:
    Grace, I imagine you to look extremely fit, mostly because you have such a genetic mix of different countries
    you've hit the nail on the head

ReputationRep:
    i reckon grace has got blonde hair

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.