Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My brother's bike has just been stolen from school! :mad:
    He's only taken it to school twice. Scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    My brother's bike has just been stolen from school! :mad:
    well why are you suprised? he shoyuld have locked it up unfortunatley you have to accept this is what people do these days

ReputationRep:
    There are always going to be mindless people who do stuff like this to other people, why they do it I just dont know.

ReputationRep:
    How Evil!

ReputationRep:
    criminals should all be shot on sight.

ReputationRep:
    By blaming this on 'society', you are accepting part of the blame yourself. That's very noble of you, but it does mean you should be locked up.

There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families.

Or something.

ReputationRep:
    mine got stolen right outside my primary school once...oh well

ReputationRep:
    once, when i went bowling, someone robbed my bike wheel. Had to wheel the rest of it back home (normally 45 min walk )

ReputationRep:
    My brother's bike has just been stolen from school!
    :eek: That’s awful! How can anybody be so immoral that they can do such a terrible thing to another person and feel no guilt!

I just don’t understand how people can be so pathetic that they don't know they are causing harm to others. I hope the person gets run over riding it!

Hopefully your brother has found something optimistic to take comfort in, like the thought of getting a new bike!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families.

Or something.
    Cheers, Maggie.

ReputationRep:
    i thought you meant the societies sub forum, was just about to say "it looks fine to me"

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.