Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, My mate asked me the other day how to prolong the time it takes to ejaculate and I really didn't have a clue what to say to him because I couldn't really think of anything really apart fom the stop and start technique which would be dificult considering it would be his first time.

Can any of you think of any reasonable suggestions for him

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Oh, your 'mate' asked you, did he?

Right-oh.

ReputationRep:
    Don't masturbate for one. That shortens the time between starting sex and ejaculating.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't he trying to prolong? Why does it matter? Unless hes ejaculating in less than 5 minutes nobody really gives a ****, girls prefer guys who ejaculate quicker than those that last forever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euge)
    Don't masturbate for one. That shortens the time between starting sex and ejaculating.
    ummmm it's the other way round. If he masturbates shortly before anything happens, he'll last longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Isn't he trying to prolong? Why does it matter? Unless hes ejaculating in less than 5 minutes nobody really gives a ****, girls prefer guys who ejaculate quicker than those that last forever.
    coming from the expert!

ReputationRep:
    someone i know was talking about the crudely named "**** rings" which apparently help with this sort of problem?

ReputationRep:
    Speed up or slow down depending on whether u wanna *** quickly...

Have a **** a couple of hours ealier, that way you will go like a trooper for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    coming from the expert!
    Ooops, sorry about that, I forgot you knew everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    "**** rings"
    *Exits thread, shaking her head and laughing slightly...*

ReputationRep:
    Pressing a thumb against the base of the penis delays ejaculation, apparently, while maintaining an orgasm. I've yet to test the effectiveness of this though!

ReputationRep:
    Think like a girl!

For females, sex is full of emotions. So when "practicing", go slowly and feel each stage of arousal (not necessarily physically obvious). Don't do it the teenage boy way and practice for speed.. cos that's what you'll get. Learn good habits.

ReputationRep:
    have a **** an hour before. isnt it really obvious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    have a **** an hour before. isnt it really obvious?
    yer thats better and very obvious

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: its threads like these that make me love the student room.. *hehe*

ReputationRep:
    Pressing a thumb against the base of the penis delays ejaculation, apparently, while maintaining an orgasm. I've yet to test the effectiveness of this though!
    I heard that was damaging and unsafe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speleo)
    I heard that was damaging and unsafe...
    Dunno, they recommend it when training for tantric sex.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, they recommend it when training for tantric sex.
    Isn't that using a muscle down there?
    I think I should really find out about this >_<

ReputationRep:
    hey, yes, it was me talking about the crudely named "**** rings" lol. They supposedly help in teh same way holding the base of the penis does without the issues of falling on your gf and breaking her nose....

erm, my bf thought he wouldnt last our first time, he didnt manage to *** at all, so dont fret!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Oh, your 'mate' asked you, did he?

Right-oh.
    LOL well he did and I'm not really in the best position myslef to comment considering I'm a virgin

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.