Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want my hair cut short as in short but not skin short (if you get me).

I was going to have it the same all over, but i don't know what number to have that would be adequte enough.

Anyone know a good number and or sites that show you the lengths?

Thanks

(Original post by langleyster)
    Anyone know a good number
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t101501.html

ReputationRep:
    Number 2 or 3 is pretty short without having a skinhead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by langleyster)
    I want my hair cut short as in short but not skin short (if you get me).

I was going to have it the same all over, but i don't know what number to have that would be adequte enough.

Anyone know a good number and or sites that show you the lengths?

Thanks
    Someone wants to look like Justin Timberlake...

ReputationRep:
    Go for a number 1 !!
    and if its too short it will grow back but number 1 is like the shortest u can go without bic'ing it !

A french crop no 3 is really nice, thats what i have

ReputationRep:
    I ditched my French crop for longer hair.

I look like Kamal now, apparently. Thank God I don't act like him.

Seriously, longer hair is attractive to women so long as it isn't a greasy mess.

(Original post by Will)
    I ditched my French crop for longer hair.

I look like Kamal now, apparently. Thank God I don't act like him.

Seriously, longer hair is attractive to women so long as it isn't a greasy mess.
    boooo to you sir!! boo to you!

I used to have long hair, and it wasn't greasy at all, but i bloody hated it to be honest, was unpractical and quite frankly annoying.

ReputationRep:
    It's annoying if it gets in your eyes, but fine otherwise. Kept the sun off my neck on my Biology field trip that I came back from today.

ReputationRep:
    I have très long hair..for a guy, anyways! Big up the pony tail! hehe! :rock:

ReputationRep:
    number 2 is pretty short. I have a number 3 and its short but not that short

ReputationRep:
    my hair varies. When its cut its short, #1 back and sides, short on top.

However last term at uni I went 3 months without a cut, hence at the end of term I had 3.5" spikes on top of my head. Was pretty cool but took a load of effort to do

ReputationRep:
    my hair is pretty long...i much prefer having long hair, it's funner

ReputationRep:
    what is with the short hair crazy?... come on guys grow that **** out... so much cooler... look like a movie star.

ReputationRep:
    if i recall the shaving numbers goes in eighths of an inch. so a number is 1/8", a number 2 is 2/8" or 1/4" inch.

i normally get a 2 back and sides and leave it a bit longer on the top to mess about with...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Erm....I just got a number NINE all over last night and it's bloody short!!! A number 2 or 3 will look a lot like a skinhead, so I'd say just go for a big number and then move down the numbers until you find the right one.

Afterall...you can always take more off, but you can't put more on

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard of a haircut, only a trim....

ReputationRep:
    ive got quite long hair at the moment (4inches ruffly) and im gonna get a skin head, grade 1/2 - 3 if you've got a decent hair line its always a good look.

ReputationRep:
    DON'T have short hair, - if you have short hair grow it longer. Summer 2005 is all about the generic marni/hippy chic studenty long style. I have my hair quite lengthy at the back, with extensive blond highlights over it all and I just run some non-shiny sculpting paste through it to style. I go for a scruffy/trendy style that only takes a few minutes to do.

Love doing my hair! Love it!

ReputationRep:
    Meh I have 2 at the sides and the back and slightly longer on top but not by much.. it all blends into each other :top:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.