Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would solve every problem in one shot by sending all the chavs to Orkney or some other godforsaken place. Seriously, some kind of clean up operation to rid the UK of the scum it is famous for...

If you got all the idiots out of schools, then those that want to work, could. There would be less stress on the NHS from all the drinking, smoking and eating crap related health problems. Less crime obviously. Safer transport as buses, trains, trams etc wouldn't get vandalised and there would be no Saxo drivers running doing 50 in a 30. Loadsa money saved on benefits and all that nonesense.

all equals an A* time for the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    If I were PM, I'd privatise everything save from the armed forces, police, road system, the money supply and court/criminal justice system.

I'd do this since everything else initiates force against others' property. Government should abide by the non-aggression principle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zooropa)
    If I were PM, I'd privatise everything save from the armed forces, police, road system, the money supply and court/criminal justice system.

I'd do this since everything else initiates force against others' property. Government should abide by the non-aggression principle.
    I think you'd be good friends with Objectivism.

ReputationRep:
    Objectivism is pants.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.