Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend/Girlfriend's past sexual habits watch

ReputationRep:
    My sexual history has nothing to do with my partner and vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    oh dear sweet niave jd27, how i've tried. I've done everything. I've asked, i've begged, i've hinted, i've tried holding out, i've tried depriving him, nothing, i repeat nothing, works.
    You've got needs! He doesn't seem like the most giving of blokes (from this and another thread you posted on about him taking and never doing anything for you). I couldn't stay ina relationship like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    You've got needs! He doesn't seem like the most giving of blokes (from this and another thread you posted on about him taking and never doing anything for you). I couldn't stay ina relationship like that
    he's definately not the most giving of blokes. when it comes to physical things he's the most selfish lil so-and-so in the world! but he's lovely in the other aspects of our relationship so i still wuv him even if he doesn't fulfill all my needs

ReputationRep:
    All I tend to like to know is 1) how many people they've knobbed and 2) have they used protection each time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    my bf's done a certain act with all his past gfs plus loads of random-ers and won't do it to me . makes me feel awful! He says it's because i'm the first person he's ever loved and never liked doing it anyway, only did it cos he felt he had to and with me he feels like we have so much more blah blah blah.

Still pisses me off.
    What exactly is this act?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    What exactly is this act?
    anal

ReputationRep:
    That what I was thinking as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    oh dear sweet niave jd27, how i've tried. I've done everything. I've asked, i've begged, i've hinted, i've tried holding out, i've tried depriving him, nothing, i repeat nothing, works.
    Oh dear, poor you. Although it's not my fave thing in the world, I've always felt it was my responsibility - nay, my pleasure - to ensure that my partner was taken care of.. as Blissy said, you have needs!

I have friends who would consider that an offence that merits immediate dumping...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    My sexual history has nothing to do with my partner and vice versa.
    How can it have nothing to do with your partner? That might be true in a superficial relationship where it's all about benefits but when you get close in a relationship and when you develop feelings (sorry for the soppiness), how can you not be intrigued about all the guys that might have been with her?

When you're in love with someone (there goes more soppiness), you're totally infatuated by that person: who they are, their past, their future.

People who say that "the past doesn't matter and it's all about the present and the future" have a point. That's what matters MOST but the past still matters. I think these people just hope that their future "serious" partners will overlook their sexual past. :rolleyes: That's not a reason to claim that it doesn't count, just because it suits you better! For most people, who are infatuated by someone, the past counts. That doesn't mean they'll dump you as soon as they found out you slept around for several years before meeting them but it will affect them. To think it won't, is being totally naive.

and Grace....what on earth are you still doing with that... ok I won't use tgat word but I'm tempted. Get rid of him. If I found out a girlfriend had let herself be treated that way by her previous boyfriend, I'm not sure I'd respect her as much. I can only say that I find it really enjoyable. It can only be a nuisance if the girl is hairy and doesn't bother shaving or her hygiene isn't perfect :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    anal
    more like oral

ReputationRep:
    You mean he won't go down on you? Thats awful, truely awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    You mean he won't go down on you? Thats awful, truely awful.
    Lots of guys wouldn't if they could get away with it. He's noticed he can and that he controls the situation so why bother if you don't like it that much? Some girls like returning the favour but quite a few don't. If they could get away with not doing it, they might...

In some Southern European countries and in certains asian countries and Russia, men refuse to go down as it's considered an act of submission.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Lots of guys wouldn't if they could get away with it. He's noticed he can and that he controls the situation so why bother if you don't like it that much? Some girls like returning the favour but quite a few don't. If they could get away with not doing it, they might...

In some Southern European countries and in certains asian countries and Russia, men refuse to go down as it's considered an act of submission.
    he has a few times but never long enough for it to do anything . and i go down on him ALL THE TIME, as i think i've established in a past thread, lol.

I just don't know how to get him to stop controlling the situation and just do it! i've told him it hurts me that he's done it with past girls and not me..i am hygenic and always waxed completely so that's no excuse! and i'm the first girl he's ever loved, but the first girl he won't go down on?! go figure.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, poor state of affairs, just tell him you're not gonna go down on him till he starts returning the favour, that'll work in no time.

ReputationRep:
    i went down on this one girl at uni cause i wondered what it tasted like. it was mank. like tuna in piss. never done it again, got a phobia. all my other relationships i have never gone down on a girl but they always give me bjs.

ReputationRep:
    as long as she's slept with less than about 5 people then i couldn't give a **** what she's done with them. unless it was group anal in a churchyard or something kinky like that. Then i might be a bit pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambridgemuscle)
    i went down on this one girl at uni cause i wondered what it tasted like. it was mank. like tuna in piss. never done it again, got a phobia. all my other relationships i have never gone down on a girl but they always give me bjs.
    :eek: Whats wrong with it, I love doing it! Oh well, personal opinion etc but I just don't get whats so bad about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    :eek: Whats wrong with it, I love doing it! Oh well, personal opinion etc but I just don't get whats so bad about it.

Always good to hear

cambridgemuscle - you must have just found a very unclean person! Don't be put off from the nicest thing in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Blissy I'm learning way too much about your relationship reading your posts in H&R

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Blissy I'm learning way too much about your relationship reading your posts in H&R
    I don't make too much comment.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.