Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend/Girlfriend's past sexual habits watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I don't make too much comment.
    Hehe, no you don't, bless, and it's seriously sweet but does Daveo mind?

ReputationRep:

cambridgemuscle - you must have just found a very unclean person! Don't be put off from the nicest thing in the world
    no caue on all my other girlfriends it smells the same so it'll probably taste the same. i hate the look of most of them too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambridgemuscle)
    no caue on all my other girlfriends it smells the same so it'll probably taste the same. i hate the look of most of them too.
    That's not true :rolleyes:
    and they look lovely!!

If you cant' change your mind prepare for a sad lady-less life

ReputationRep:
    and they look lovely!!
    you honestly believe that? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    and they look lovely!!

don't get me wrong. i love going out and girls and stuff. just not cunnilingus or whatever its called. its just preference. no skin off my nose.

ReputationRep:
    and they look lovely!!

Hey, I agree.

I love pleasing women like that, they love it, and that makes me love it.

ITS A HORNY CYCLE BABY...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    you honestly believe that? :eek:
    On the whole I would agree with her.

And it really isn't that bad, I wouldn't avoid it with anyone. In my experience it makes girls... appreciative. If you have concerns then try and do it soon after she's washed, but avoid it early in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd27)
    On the whole I would agree with her.

And it really isn't that bad, I wouldn't avoid it with anyone. In my experience it makes girls... appreciative. If you have concerns then try and do it soon after she's washed, but avoid it early in the morning.
    i'm a girl and i don't plan on going down on another girl just yet

ReputationRep:
    That part was aimed to cambridgemuscle :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    tee hee..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    tee hee..
    well i am a member of the LGBT Soc so the comment wasn't that misplaced, yet it still was! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambridgemuscle)
    :eek: Never seen one which is bad to look at :confused: Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    he has a few times but never long enough for it to do anything . and i go down on him ALL THE TIME, as i think i've established in a past thread, lol.

I just don't know how to get him to stop controlling the situation and just do it! i've told him it hurts me that he's done it with past girls and not me..i am hygenic and always waxed completely so that's no excuse! and i'm the first girl he's ever loved, but the first girl he won't go down on?! go figure.
    Grace, if he won't then there's something seriously wrong here and you haven't picked up on it. I don't think you realise how little respect he probably has for you. He probably gets off on the idea of treating you that way...

I think you're more innocent than you think because he's got you wrapped around his finger and you can't see anything. It probably goes much further than just sex.

You should probably question the "first girl he's ever loved" statement. Probably just part of his plan. Take what I say with a grain of salt as I'm making assumptions but you need to start questionning things a bit more...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    We've already had a thread about whether your boyfriend/girlfriend's sexual past matters to you. But are you bothered to know WHAT your boyfriend/girlfriend has done with their previous partners, which "acts" they've performed...

And if you found out your boyfriend/girlfriend had performed certain acts with a previous partner but tells you that they wouldn't with you, how would you react?

OK, I'm trying to keep this as less crude as possible
    Hmm i sort of had the issure more that my ex had liked to go down on me, but my current boyf doesn't like to so yeah...i don't get much of that, tho i'm happy to do the equivelent for men... :rolleyes:

It was a little bit daughnting with my ex cos i think i was like his 6th partner (he was 3 years older..) but i think in the 18 months we were together i made my mark, which is probably how my current boyfriend feels about us..

Hmmm...my current boyf knows bout certain past exploits..purely beacause when we met i was drunk and had decided he'd really need to know all the details :s I know of what he did with his ex, but it doesn't bother me cos i've done more with him, and to be honest it's not what happened in tha past what matters. You should never really compare people because everyone has different stengths and weaknesses in the ahem..bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    How can it have nothing to do with your partner? That might be true in a superficial relationship where it's all about benefits but when you get close in a relationship and when you develop feelings (sorry for the soppiness), how can you not be intrigued about all the guys that might have been with her?

When you're in love with someone (there goes more soppiness), you're totally infatuated by that person: who they are, their past, their future.
    Can't say where I live that your sexual history counts for much, so long as it's not the awful stuff such as paedophilia etc otherwise the police could well eb after your partner if this was the case. :eek: And you're also forgetting that those who have girlfriends/boyfriends may not be into this sexual gossip. You might be, I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    Not all men like to go down on women, not all women like to give head to men. you cannot force them to do something they don't want to do, i love my boyfriend and vice versa, which is exactly why if he doesn't like to do soemthing i wont assume he should be doing it and make him. *not that i''m saying you are, just saying

ReputationRep:
    Greg,
    how long has it BEEN for you? :eek: Your threads are the best, they're ALWAYS about sex!!!

*reps*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Can't say where I live that your sexual history counts for much, so long as it's not the awful stuff such as paedophilia etc otherwise the police could well eb after your partner if this was the case. :eek: And you're also forgetting that those who have girlfriends/boyfriends may not be into this sexual gossip. You might be, I'm not.
    You're talking about "where I live" so you're talking about casual relationships between teenagers and young adults. Fair enough...

I think you'd still be a bit pissed off, even in a casual relationship, if you found out your girlfriend was relatively tame in the bedroom and then you hear rumours she was the dirtiest thing ever with one of her exes. It would be normal if you're male and prone to jealousy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puk2184)
    Greg,
    how long has it BEEN for you? :eek: Your threads are the best, they're ALWAYS about sex!!!

*reps*
    How long has it been? ummmm not that long ago.

I'm just lazy at the moment. Making threads like this are easier than thinking of something original. Maybe I'll go back to starting threads on a serious issue, or on music or something.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'd still be a bit pissed off, even in a casual relationship, if you found out your girlfriend was relatively tame in the bedroom and then you hear rumours she was the dirtiest thing ever with one of her exes. It would be normal if you're male and prone to jealousy.
    I don't have a girlfriend because of her reputation of an adult nature though. Plus sex is no big deal really.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.