Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is it me or has this year just flown by... i remember starting 6.1 and everyone saying it would go fast and suddenly its summer :O (break up tomorrow)
    anyone else felt this? and what have people been up to this year

reminising thread woo :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I agree - this year has gone soooo fast it seems like New Year was yesterday! (Except I'm not hungover).
    I was thinking though - this year has been pretty crappy worldwide hasn't it?
    There's been more natural disasters and bombings and wars and stuff than I can remember there being in previous years - or was I just ignorant then :dontknow: ?

ReputationRep:
    lol... maybe just things happening closer to home etc... and noticing the news more...
    last summer i was in Bangladesh when it flooded, and now im going again in less than a month

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking the same thing, I was thinking about how it seems I only just started Politics and yet my first year exam results are available next month.
    Too soon I'll be on wrinkle-watch.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it has gone fast I do not know wheteher Its that I've done my exams or had my prom but it sunk in the other day how soon I am going to get my GCSE results hopefully it will soon be christmas YAY

ReputationRep:
    its gone scarily fast! :eek: just in january i was worrying about starting to revise for my exams and now i'm awaiting my results!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I'm getting my A level results this year has flown. I can't believe it's my b'day again in 3 months :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, the years gone so fast! I've graduated from school now! I can't believe it, feels like i'm actually going back in september!!

ReputationRep:
    It has gone really quickly, 7 months ago I was in New York! It feels like last week! It still feels like years til I start Uni though

ReputationRep:
    so has everyones gone in a drunken blur that no one remembers whats happened? :P

ReputationRep:
    This year has gone s-l-o-w-l-y. Bring on uni!

:party:

ReputationRep:
    It's gone slow...but too fast! Does that make sense?

I think it's went quite slow...but I would have liked it to go slower....the first year of university is over for me now and so that means I actually have to WORK for my degree now Thinking back to so much stuff that has happened, I wish it had went slower and it's over too quickly. But...seems years since this time last year...though I was in America woooo lol

This year has gone really quickly. Can't believe that tonight was the last night of youth theatre till september and then once september arrives a lot of my friends will be gone. It hasn't sunk in yet that the time finally came for us to part and go our seperate ways....Very odd as I can still remember the start of the year and the excitement about what was ahead and now everything is behind us already..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've been thinking the same, Year 7,8,9 dragged for me but these last two years have been a blur. Does college slow down or continue to accelerate?

(Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Yeah I've been thinking the same, Year 7,8,9 dragged for me but these last two years have been a blur. Does college slow down or continue to accelerate?
    Everything goes faster and faster becomming a giant blur and then you realise that it is all gone..

Every so often I used to like to take a moment to just stop and watch and take in everything that was happening around me because otherwise before you know it things move on..

ReputationRep:
    This year past quickly, hope it went a bit slower. About 9-11 weeks, people and my friends will start university, and I'll be starting my gap year. I think my gap year will end quite quickly too. In 5 weeks time, we will get our AS/A-level results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    is it me or has this year just flown by... i remember starting 6.1 and everyone saying it would go fast and suddenly its summer :O (break up tomorrow)
    anyone else felt this? and what have people been up to this year

reminising thread woo :p:
    I think its called getting old - tis a sad state of affairs. :rolleyes:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.