Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    you FAT git...put that cake away and get on that treadmill...
    Thanks you are such a nice guy (not)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hulachick15)
    NOOO seriously I do not want people to do that I'm just like any other girl worried about weight I doubt myself sometimes
    You don't have any weight TO doubt. Now go and worry about something that warrants it

ReputationRep:
    "oh is 7 stone heavy for a girl, im about 5'5" really slim, slightly anorexic vain and obsessed with my body so i constantly need to be reassured by complete strangers. Did you honestly think that someone was going to say "yeah youre a fat mess, 7 stones too heavy, go throw up some more"

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you are such a nice guy (not)
    someone's got to say something before it's too late! Pull yourself together girl! you're a mess! carry on like this you wont be able to stand up!

*gives celery*

ReputationRep:
    Would you say 7 stone was heavy for a girl (me) thats 16 and is 5/5ft 1 tall :confused:
    no of course not! im heavier than you (by half a sotne) and im only 4'11' its actually quite light xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by octavius)
    "slightly anorexic vain and obsessed with my body so i constantly need to be reassured by complete strangers. Did you honestly think that someone was going to say "yeah youre a fat mess, 7 stones too heavy, go throw up some more"
    Yes, just look at all those puking anorectics...It's all about vanity, suuuure.

ReputationRep:
    "oh is 7 stone heavy for a girl, im about 5'5" really slim, slightly anorexic vain and obsessed with my body so i constantly need to be reassured by complete strangers. Did you honestly think that someone was going to say "yeah youre a fat mess, 7 stones too heavy, go throw up some more"

Who do you think you are i've seen you on 3/4 posts and you have been insulting everything everyone says get a life you don't rule TSR

ReputationRep:
    Would you say 7 stone was heavy for a girl (me) thats 16 and is 5/5ft 1 tall :confused:
    Not in the slightest. You'd have to have a medical problem if you were still fat, because your skeleton would be too light to support your body.

Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    Who do you think you are i've seen you on 3/4 posts and you have been insulting everything everyone says get a life you don't rule TSR
    shouldnt you be in burger king ?

ReputationRep:
    shouldnt you be in burger king ?
    hey octavius that aint nice to say xoxo

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.