The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ollie
to be honest (no offence meant to anyone), if a new mod was to be appointed i would be backing one of

(in postcount order)
vienna95
whitey
elpaw
Iluvatar
egan
lou p lou
xenon

these members are experienced and well known and in my view suitable candidates.

Couldn't agree more, would have been nice to see my name in the list though lol. I know I know, not been here long enough etc. Anyways night people, gots to go wake my better half and proceed with my day for a bit. :wink: Have fun.
Reply 41
did you know there's been a new mod every month? I would go for another girl mod, like Xenon or Egan1 or lou
Reply 42
I voted for my choice cos I think he will be a mod before too long but I don't want him to be...
Reply 43
elpaw
did you know there's been a new mod every month? I would go for another girl mod, like Xenon or Egan1 or lou

those 3 are good candidates, however i must point out that there isnt much chance of a change in mods actually happening
Reply 44
Most of these people are under 16, I believe.
Reply 45
Bigcnee
Most of these people are under 16, I believe.

Why did you say that? What relevence does it have?
Reply 46
can i say that this is a most ridiculous poll. theres only 2 decent candidates on there.
Reply 47
vienna95
can i say that this is a most ridiculous poll. theres only 2 decent candidates on there.

Who would you put on there?
Reply 48
elpaw

cheers.
Reply 49
tommypip

personally i thought pencil queen and bigcnee would make good mod material.
Reply 50
tommypip

vienna95

it should be
vienna95
whitey
elpaw
Iluvatar
egan
lou p lou
xenon
Reply 51
Adhsur
I certainly think if there was to be a new mod I'd choose egan for quite a few reasons: she's female (we're in the minority), very sensible and reasonable, quite an active member and quite young (so she'd probably not have uni commitments etc.).

yeah my choice would have been egan, she always seems to be as helpful as possible. but what's with this 'we need a new mod' thing... it's getting boring. the mods we have are perfectly good and we don't have much spam at all.

lou xxx
Reply 52
I find it bizarre I'm on there.
Reply 53
lou p
yeah my choice would have been egan, she always seems to be as helpful as possible. but what's with this 'we need a new mod' thing... it's getting boring. the mods we have are perfectly good and we don't have much spam at all.

lou xxx

oh come on,dont play the im not interested card.
Reply 54
Mr White
Why did you say that? What relevence does it have?

Maturity is a pre-requisite in rational thinking.
Reply 55
Alec
I find it bizarre I'm on there.

hehe, quite. although post count isnt really a necessity, mine is 10x yours so somethings wrong there.
Reply 56
vienna95
personally i thought pencil queen and bigcnee would make good mod material.

Thank you.

Despite our clear political differences, I would say the same of you.
Reply 57
vienna95
cheers.

your welcome
Reply 58
curryADD
mumbles about semi newbies AGAIN *who didnt even have the manners to put a smiley to show she was just kidding*

as of the requirements posted on the pther thread i only meet 2 of the requirements

every1 likes me

no sexual innuendos

Well , I'm definately out then!
Reply 59
jammyd
Not that Vienna person - she's nuts

and youd be the first person on my blacklist. hehe.

Latest

Trending

Trending