Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just found out one of my coursemates got killed in a car crash last night. I'm in shock right now, I don't know what to think... I guess I just need someone to talk to atm, and seeing as it's 4:02am in Hong Kong, TSR is the only place I can turn to...

ReputationRep:
    omg i'm so sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I don't know what I could say to help though, just how sorry I am

ReputationRep:
    Thank you guys... The thing is I wasn't even that close to her but that still didn't stop me from bursting into tears... I thought I'd have the next four years to get to know her better but that's obviously not going to happen now... What I fool I was...

I'm beginning to feel really sorry for her bf - her bf was the driver (the car crashed into a wall) and he's now in hospital seriously injured

ReputationRep:
    omg...Im so sorry!! I dont know what to say..

I think you might just need to talk it thru

ReputationRep:
    o s**t sorry i just read the ppost properly..i'm not surprised your upset, no matter how close u were, anyone would feel the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    Just found out one of my coursemates got killed in a car crash last night. I'm in shock right now, I don't know what to think... I guess I just need someone to talk to atm, and seeing as it's 4:02am in Hong Kong, TSR is the only place I can turn to...
    Im realy sorry about that...guess it goes to prove how unpredictable life is. I know it may seem harsh or even wrong to say, but go and try and enjoy life. You never know what lies around the corner.

ReputationRep:
    That must be awful! Even if you didn't know them that well, it's understandable that you'd be upset.

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry to here that, its always a shock when people die suddenly like that. Where abouts was the accident if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    I remember the last time I saw her was right after our finals, and she said to me, 'See you in September but not before (for the retakes)!' Little did I know I'd never see her again. My dad died in a car crash too, I shoulda learnt to cherish everybody and quit the 'I'll get to know him/her later' crap... Yeah, life's unpredictable... And unfair too! She was only 18, and she'd worked so hard to get into vet school and passing first year as well... I donno I guess I'm just rambling now...

Think I'm going to bed now, try to get some sleep... Thank you everybody for listening. And caring too ^____^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I am sorry to here that, its always a shock when people die suddenly like that. Where abouts was the accident if you don't mind me asking?
    It was in Scotland. West Lothian to be precise... Just past the railway station in Kirknewton...

ReputationRep:
    Just read the news article, I will PM it if you want it, as I don't want to post it on here as it seems a bit disrespectful.

Its such a tragic loss as she was so young. I hope you are ok, hopefully you college will provide counceling to students if they need it.

If you want to talk I am only a PM away I have recently lost a person very close to me, that was rather sudden so I know it can be very shocking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    i'm really sorry to hear that hun, its terrible to find out someone close to you has dies so suddenly. i can still rmember when i found out one of our fmaily friends had been killed, it was a very big shock and i know it's a terrible thing to have to go through *hugs*, and losing my granada to cancer was a shock (he was there one minute and two weeks later had died) dont know if i can help you but if you want to talk feel free to PM me hun, you're in my thoughts *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    i'm really sorry to hear that hun, its terrible to find out someone close to you has dies so suddenly. i can still rmember when i found out one of our fmaily friends had been killed, it was a very big shock and i know it's a terrible thing to have to go through *hugs*, and losing my granada to cancer was a shock (he was there one minute and two weeks later had died) dont know if i can help you but if you want to talk feel free to PM me hun, you're in my thoughts *hugs*
    One of our family freinds died in a motor bike accident. My grandad died just over a week go of cancer, its still not fully sunk in yet, I was really upset at first but then I was ok, a few days later, but its getting to me again as I am realising that I really won't ever see him again.

Two weeks ago he was fine, he was lively going out for a drink with his mates etc. Now he is dead. He had cancer as well. but he died after an operation which was supposed to give him a few more years.

I still don't understand death, I understand from a scientific point of view but not from a human point of view.

You just have to get on with things what is important is the memories.

ReputationRep:
    thats so bad, sorry about the bad news

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.