Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    Well, I suppose you could always get her to join in.....but I don't think it would be swinging then. Just regular, run of the mill group sex.

This is so going to be moderated....
    Don't worry, I have my beady little eye on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Don't worry, I have my beady little eye on it
    What, only one! Lol!

ReputationRep:
    Although technically I was highlighting the differences between swinging and group sex....and so it was highly relevant to the topic of the thread, wouldn't you agree Blissy?

ReputationRep:
    Although technically I was highlighting the differences between swinging and group sex....and so it was highly relevant to the topic of the thread, wouldn't you agree Blissy?
    Its all lies! only joking! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Call it the sex education we didn't get in school, and blame the sub-standard Government!

*oops wrong sub-forum, eh?*

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I couldn't swing even if I wanted to. Swapping parters requires you to have one in the first place. You can't just go up to the other girl and say, "M'kay I'm going to shag your bloke now, ta very much!" without offering her anything in return! What's she going to do, sit there and knit?
    Single girls are welcome into swinger's clubs. Swinger's activities isn't the same as partner-swapping. It's just about promiscuous sex.

Yes there's the typical image of the American couples getting together and putting keys in a bowl and so on...

But there's a whole array of activities in the world. It's not very common in the UK as it's not really compatible with British culture but in countries like France or Germany, about 10% of couples get up to swinger's activities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Single girls are welcome into swinger's clubs.
    There you go Susie! Lol! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Swinging, sometimes referred to in North America as the swinging lifestyle or simply the lifestyle includes a wide range of sexual activities conducted between three or more people. Swinging activities can include watching others have sex; having sex with your partner while being watched; kissing, stroking, or having oral sex with a third or fourth person (called soft swinging); or having penetrative sex with someone other than your partner (Full Swap), which is the commonly understood definition of swinging.

Typically swinging activities occur when a married, or otherwise committed, couple engages with a similar couple or a single individual. These acts may or may not occur in the same room. Sex on these occasions is often referred to as play.

While most swing clubs have no place for singlemales, many but not all would readily admit single females - often at a reduced admission price.

From http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/swinger

In my experience, single males are accepted to, but not at a reduced price :p: but at a very overpriced admission fee.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm......well glad to know they wouldn't shun me for being single.....but I think I'll pass anyway! :p:

(Original post by Lauren Hart)
    basic idea of swinging is that you go (with a partner i think) and you both find someone else to have no strings sex with. Its all very ordered and civilized so i read, in cosmo i think, or maybe more. dont get the point really... im a sex in a relationship only person myself.
    theres an article on it in this months cosmo..go stand in WHsmiths and read it and find out all you ever will need to know about swinging!!

ReputationRep:
    Gang Bang time for your friend then isn't it? (To the original poster!!). Yeah, it's a random shag-fest I'm told. Where you can watch!

Swinging makes me laugh. I find the concept rather pathetic. It's like dogging. Why can't people just shag in the comfort of their own home, with their partner? Or at least in a bush in the garden. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    theres an article on it in this months cosmo..go stand in WHsmiths and read it and find out all you ever will need to know about swinging!!
    Ooh, I bought that today but haven't read it yet!

*goes to get Cosmo*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    They have theme nights... like gangbang night. :rolleyes:

They have a lot in France because people are weird there.
    ^o)

ReputationRep:
    there was an interesting "documentary" about it on tv last night...

The people didnt look particularly attractive... lol :rolleyes: (no offense to them)

ReputationRep:
    Considering the age of most of the posters on these forums do you really expect any different reply apart from ewww. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying ewww. I'm saying if anyone has a video of a swingers clup in full swing (ha) I'll buy it off them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    A thread about swinging? Whatever next.. :rolleyes:
    I remember blissy made a post which contained the word swinging. Whatever next? Probably dogging. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of STDs I expect.

MB

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.