The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
ScireLeges
has anyone heard for law @ caius?

Check out the Cambridge Law 2010 Group on Facebook - there are a few people on there :yep:
Reply 161
Violet-moon
another question-------- if anyone here got an offer, does it show on ucas???? especially trinity college??

Thank you very much !

Some peope have got it on UCAS Track, but nobody from Trinity as far as I know. Mine isn't :nah:
Some colleges have been getting back to people quite quickly after sending e-mails, so hopefully it won't take them too long. Best of luck!
becbec :)
Some peope have got it on UCAS Track, but nobody from Trinity as far as I know. Mine isn't :nah:
Some colleges have been getting back to people quite quickly after sending e-mails, so hopefully it won't take them too long. Best of luck!

Thanks.
but I heard from trinity via email today and I got pooled. :eek3:

Now I have to worry about pooling..:s-smilie:
Check out the Cambridge Law 2010 Group on Facebook - there are a few people on there :yep:

I checked it out earlier and I saw that 2 people have already got offers from Caius.

Thanks and congrats btw!:yes:
Reply 164
ScireLeges
I checked it out earlier and I saw that 2 people have already got offers from Caius.

Thanks and congrats btw!:yes:

Ta! Congrats to you as well!
Ta! Congrats to you as well!

Oh I haven't heard from them yet...:frown:
Cause I'm a EU applicant so I guess the letter will take some time to reach my town :mad:
Oh god...
Reply 166
ScireLeges
Oh I haven't heard from them yet...:frown:
Cause I'm a EU applicant so I guess the letter will take some time to reach my town :mad:
Oh god...

Sorry - I thought you'd heard. :o: Well let me know - and best of luck! :bigsmile:
Sorry - I thought you'd heard. :o: Well let me know - and best of luck! :bigsmile:

Thanks a lot! :smile:
Isabelle K
do you know the chances of getting a place from the pool??
Today's the last day to tell us about interviews and im getting anxious...

Winter pool stats for last year are here: http://www.cam.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/publications/winterpool.pdf [PDF, end of second page]
Reply 169
Told my referee/maths teacher today that I got rejected. He said "what" in pretty much the same way I presume he'd have said "what", had I said I ****** his wife.

It sucks that I can't answer the question I keep on getting: "why?"

:frown: I'm definitely going to request some feedback.
Reply 170
I got pooled by St Catharine's...applied for Medical Sciences...I think I might actually go mad waiting to see whether or not I get in at all! I'm pretty sure I'll get rejected but just want it to be quick so I don't have time to start building any hopes of getting in any of the colleges!
Reply 171
I got an offer for philosophy at Christ's @) Just heard since I live in Ireland :smile:
phen
Told my referee/maths teacher today that I got rejected. He said "what" in pretty much the same way I presume he'd have said "what", had I said I ****** his wife.

It sucks that I can't answer the question I keep on getting: "why?"

:frown: I'm definitely going to request some feedback.

It feels really awful to get rejected when everyone expected you to get an offer...:frown: I surprised people by getting a rejection. But that's life. :emo: