Turn on thread page Beta

what - an - idiot...but what would u do with £510? watch

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...204356614&rd=1

man i wish i had that kind of money to dispose of....but what would u do with £510 if u were to happen to find it in ur pocket right now?? Id probably use it to extend a back-packing holiday by X number of weeks, and probably X number of countries

ReputationRep:
    what loosers... but i suppose its hes passion, we all have one

i would go to bulgeria with the money
    my god youve got to love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickNack)

man i wish i had that kind of money to dispose of....but what would u do with £510 if u were to happen to find it in ur pocket right now?? Id probably use it to extend a back-packing holiday by X number of weeks, and probably X number of countries
    Pay for my summer flights and interrailing tickets... which is what I just did!

Damn extortionate late booking fees...

ReputationRep:
    cleverly added the question at the end there to qualify for GD i see. :rolleyes:

Id probably set up a business trading in runescape accounts. Looks like theres a lot of money in it.

ReputationRep:
    second thoughts - i might buy my mum a new bowl to replace the one that just smashed.....nah (could i find a bowl to cost £510 actually?)

ReputationRep:
    second thoughts - i might buy my mum a new bowl to replace the one that just smashed.....nah (could i find a bowl to cost £510 actually?)

an antique :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Save it.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: that's against the rules of the game........ hmmmm

EDIT: such a shame i'm actually a player mod on the game.... i have to report him...

ReputationRep:
    I'd just buy lots of new clothes and kitchen stuff for uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Save it.
    Well, that's what I'd tell myself anyway...

Er... I'd buy a Lvl. 103 Runescape account. Duh.

ReputationRep:
    i would buy a pug

ReputationRep:
    omg, 2+2=5, did they actually censor zapsta?

EDIT: apparently not. You had me fooled though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    id but 510 pounds worth of ice cream and just pig out

ReputationRep:
    Spend it on half of the Tablet PC I want (it's £1400) - I'll buy it anyway, but then I'd have to spend £510 less of my savings, than I would have done. :p: Might buy clothes as well, you can never have too many clothes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Spend it on half of the Tablet PC I want (it's £1400) - I'll buy it anyway, but then I'd have to spend £510 less of my savings, than I would have done. :p: Might buy clothes as well, you can never have too many clothes!
    you have savings of over 1400 quid? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I tried runescape, didn't really like it, it's too slow paced for me.. I don't wanna stand around and search ovens for food and chop down trees - I'd much rather infiltrate a mansion and kill some zombies.

What!
    What is this!
    What is it?!
    Blood.

ReputationRep:
    you have savings of over 1400 quid?
    Er, well I've got £2,500 in that particular account, and a few more with a bit more in...um, isn't that normal? Didn't your parents save you money and stuff? I've loads of bank accounts and bond and stuff that my grandfolks set up for me, and then also my parents. The one that I'm extracting the money from though, isn't a bond, it's inheritence. It's the only one I can access now. All the rest I can't touch till I'm 18! I want to go travelling with it (which is why I hesitated on deciding whether to buy the Tablet).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Er, well I've got £2,500 in that particular account, and a few more with a bit more in...um, isn't that normal? Didn't your parents save you money and stuff? I've loads of bank accounts and bond and stuff that my grandfolks set up for me, and then also my parents. The one that I'm extracting the money from though, isn't a bond, it's inheritence. It's the only one I can access now. All the rest I can't touch till I'm 18! I want to go travelling with it (which is why I hesitated on deciding whether to buy the Tablet).
    I wish had that kind of money-and given to me as well! Every penny I've got in my bank account is what I've worked for. I'm one of five kids, so I doubt my parents would want to start savings accounts up for each of us...they'd be broke!

ReputationRep:
    id put myself back into the black in my bank account...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.