Turn on thread page Beta

Implant (Contraceptive) watch

ReputationRep:
    i never have, my bf refuse to use them

but the like force them onto me every time its nuts lmao
    brook are good tho.. they even gave me ky jelly once.... lmfao

come to think i need to book my self another trip down the brook and enquire about some side affects the implant is haiving on my system and if thre are any nice things like herbs or crapola i can take to put things right!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see.....I think I'd feel a bit odd just going in there and asking for some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairey87)
    Oh I see.....I think I'd feel a bit odd just going in there and asking for some
    Don't be

they are REALLY friendly

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm not sure where my nearest clinic is.....I'll have a check. So I just say "hi I'd like to ask about some free condoms?"

ReputationRep:
    if you feel nervous.. just say "im hear for advice about contraception"

they will still give you some

ReputationRep:
    Okey dokey thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Okey dokey thankyou
    Welcome

i despise condoms lmao

ReputationRep:
    Really? How come? I quite like them...well the ones that are designed to give you extra pleasure but I have to admit that I do prefer sex without them.

ReputationRep:
    Really? How come? I quite like them...well the ones that are designed to give you extra pleasure but I have to admit that I do prefer sex without them.
    i just hate em lol.

alot better and EASIER with out for me anyhow

ReputationRep:
    Lol,,,,,this might sound like a silly question but you can just pop into a GUM clinic and get some condoms without having to see an adviser or anything like that can you?

ReputationRep:
    Lol,,,,,this might sound like a silly question but you can just pop into a GUM clinic and get some condoms without having to see an adviser or anything like that can you?
    not sure, i think brook and the FPA are more concered with the contraception side...

ReputationRep:
    Right well there seems to be some sort of place called "The Information Shop" in Chichester that says it provides free condoms. I might go in there and say that I read on the website that they offer free contraception etc

ReputationRep:
    go for it, you've got nothing to lose. Why pay when you can have something for free for a little bit extra effort?

ReputationRep:
    oh, and even though i dont use condoms, i just get them cos they're free, and then give them to my friends who arent in long term relationships as and when

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's really nice of you!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, thanks. its not exactly any extra effort, while i'm there i might as well pick them up

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.