Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    Meh, just tell everyone you didn't even try!!

hmm, it may just work...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revenged)
    wow! I only learnt to walk when i was 13 yet you could use a computer and the internet at 12!

i bet your one of these people that did all this gcse when he was still a foetus

someone did ICT gcse when they were 5 - lol! weird but apparently true
    lol, i only know how to turn the computer on. Most of my friends say "oh your great with ocmputers" and im like "i can turn it on and off, it is easy, press a button, anyone can do it" :confused:

no probs beekeeper It is meant to say "generally a" not generally and"

ReputationRep:
    Remember this is a 5 year old... what a sad life he had if his parents spend his first four years of his life trying to teach him ICT... ARGH!!!

Completely irrelavent but my ICT teacher stank so much that i was scared to get him talking to me so the convos were like...

"how are things going with your coursework"

"good, thanks"

"are you having any problems?"

"nope"

but he never got the hint and my worst lesson was when he "sorted out" the Excel spreadsheet and i had to sit next to him for 15 mins... it was torture (THE SMELL! ARGH!)

as he was a bit of a moron and knew that i did my coursework only cuz i got fed up of being told that "ICT was a lesson like no other and not an opportunity to play slime volley ball" which is a s*** game, i know, but it fascinating in an ICT lesson, he never leaved me alone. I was glad when i finally finished that joke

Anyways, i did alright in the end because it was a joke the exam but i never complained

ReputationRep:
    Remember this is a 5 year old... what a sad life he had if his parents spend his first four years of his life trying to teach him ICT... ARGH!!!

Completely irrelavent but my ICT teacher stank so much that i was scared to get him talking to me so the convos were like...

"good, thanks"

"nope"

but he never got the hint and my worst lesson was when he "sorted out" the Excel spreadsheet and i had to sit next to him for 15 mins... it was torture (THE SMELL! ARGH!)

as he was a bit of a moron and knew that i did my coursework only cuz i got fed up of being told that "ICT was a lesson like no other and not an opportunity to play slime volley ball" which is a s*** game, i know, but it fascinating in an ICT lesson, he never leaved me alone. I was glad when i finally finished that joke

Anyways, i did alright in the end because it was a joke the exam but i never complained
    :eek: *hands some antidepressants*

ReputationRep:

"good, thanks"

"nope"

but he never got the hint and my worst lesson was when i "sorted out" the spread sheet and i had to sit next to him for 15 mins... it was torture (THE SMELL! ARGH!)

ill pretend you didn't say that :hmpf: Our class usually has a slime soccer tournament during ICT. Fun!

AS exam? that was very easy! i mean i understand how a 5 year old could answer the exam! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    :eek: *hands some antidepressants*
    Oi... rudeness! That's going to be MY job...

*gives beekeeper a taste of his OWN medicine*

What the hell is land economy anyway...? are you going to be a farmer or something? After all every other person up north is a farmer, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    ill pretend you didn't say that :hmpf: Our class usually has a slime soccer tournament during ICT. Fun!
    Yeah, well slime soccer tournament is understandable as long as you have it in a ICT lesson... if you play it out of school you'd realise how s*** it is, it's just comparitively it's amazing as ICT is the most boring subject (with the exception of perhaps physics) in the history of mankind

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilal786)
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Bilal the bully :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Bilal the bully :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Seen as this thread is a special thread. I have got dressed up for it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.