Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    just felt like sharing the thought, after receiving the grand total of 1 card and 0 e-cards
    Happy b'day to you
    Happy b'day to you
    Happy b'day to 4Ed
    Happy b'day to you!

ReputationRep:
    H to the A to the P to the P to the Y to the B to the I to the R to the T to the H to the D to the A to the Y.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    was that a hint
    nah, forgot to say it was slightly less than last yr (1 card, 0 ecard, 1 txt msg wishing happy birthday)

*eyes well up with tears*

*hugs all the friends around me*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    just felt like sharing the thought, after receiving the grand total of 1 card and 0 e-cards
    Happy Birthday
    What did u get??

ReputationRep:
    OK people, time to give my daily reps, free rep tio the 20th post after this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    OK people, time to give my daily reps, free rep tio the 20th post after this one.
    It would be much easier if you just gave it to me instead (as long as it's positive).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ah well it won't be me.... i never get these. but i'm helping someone along the way.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    if this thread gets that popular

at the mo....... i got a coupla magazines, an arsenal replica shirt (YES), sum money, a digital cam, and my mum's b'day present was a plane ticket abroad (already been)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, no point waiting for someone to post 19 posts. So I'll try and help somone too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    if this thread gets that popular

at the mo....... i got a coupla magazines, an arsenal replica shirt (YES), sum money, a digital cam, and my mum's b'day present was a plane ticket abroad (already been)
    Wow, that's some wicked pressies. And did you say so far? Well more brill pressies to come then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    It would be much easier if you just gave it to me instead (as long as it's positive).
    Well, i see you are in a party again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Not really. Sire offered me a place in it so I thought it would be nice to go along. I don't plan to have any active role in this one (it's not a party anyway).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    he's a power-addict.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Not really. Sire offered me a place in it so I thought it would be nice to go along. I don't plan to have any active role in this one (it's not a party anyway).
    what is it then? and where are the gentlemen?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    halfway there

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    what is it then? and where are the gentlemen?

lou xxx
    To be honest I don't really know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Wow, that's some wicked pressies. And did you say so far? Well more brill pressies to come then.
    well i think thats all the best ones out of the way......... i never got round to telling my ex-school friends it was my birthday ..... so they're all away 4 xmas

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    eek.... a league discussion starting in this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Hold on. Am I imagining things again?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.