The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
its a common thing among high rep givers, as they have rep to give otherwise it is wasted. And cant be asked to doanything

Ah, seen!

*makes metal note to do it one time*
Reply 101
whitey is pleased.

aww. can ya feel the love? hehe :wink:
I'm back btw
Reply 102
Ooh, we're getting close... who will get my 32 rep points?
Reply 103
lou p
i prefer having little competitions for mine like the best joke or whetever. that way people have to work for it.

lou xxx

A dominatrix.
Reply 104
Mr White
Ooh, we're getting close... who will get my 32 rep points?

32? how do you know you have 32 points to give? and I only need another 29 for my 2nd gem :smile:
Reply 105
A dominatrix.

lol.

what's your competition whitey?

lou xxx
Reply 107

That was 16, actually. This one is 18.
Reply 108
is anyone even counting....... every time i refresh the page another 5 posts come up.... *head swims*

edders.org links u to physics world with sum physicist's humour lou p lou, in case ur interested :biggrin:
Reply 109
Sire
32? how do you know you have 32 points to give? and I only need another 29 for my 2nd gem :smile:

post count divided by 100
Reply 110
Hehe, this is funny!
Sire

and i onyl need another 3 for my 4th... wouldn't it be great if you could share?

lou xxx
Reply 112
yes 20!!!!

Come on people
Reply 113
lou p
i prefer having little competitions for mine like the best joke or whetever. that way people have to work for it.

lou xxx

Yeah, it makes it interesting. I like how they start out slow and right at the last moment evryone posts at the same time.
Reply 114
can i just have it instead :biggrin: *begs*
Reply 115
whos won????????????????
Reply 116
yes 20!!!!

Come on people

Congratulations, Mr 6, on winning.
4Ed
is anyone even counting....... every time i refresh the page another 5 posts come up.... *head swims*

edders.org links u to physics world with sum physicist's humour lou p lou, in case ur interested :biggrin:

*is confused*, i don't do physics, but i like edders so i will check it out.

congrats 2776 on 20th post.

lou xxx
Reply 118
Cheers everyone. I will remember the generosity.
Reply 119
4Ed
can i just have it instead :biggrin: *begs*

Sorry I gave mine to Mr white , due to lou's treachery! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending