Turn on thread page Beta

Ive had enough of my age! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    34 DD, but i have a v. small bone structure.
    Didn't you also say somewhere that you were 4'11"?

Marcus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusfox)
    Didn't you also say somewhere that you were 4'11"?

Marcus
    Nope, that was someone else, i'm 5'2.

ReputationRep:
    wellp, it's goodthat you look young.. id rather look young than look old.. but not that they tend to look at you as someone below ure true age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    wellp, it's goodthat you look young.. id rather look young than look old.. but not that they tend to look at you as someone below ure true age
    I don't mind looking young I just don't like looking 10 years old when I am actually 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    Ok im 19 well 20 in a few months and everyone who doesnt know me thinks im 13/14 :mad: I hate going into shops buying alchohol cause when I show the shopkeeper my ID their like 'OMG you look no where near 19' and everyone around kinda stares at me obviously thinking the same thing. My cousin told his mates my age and at his birthday do one of them said 'is it true your 19' I said yeh and he gave me a weird stare then looked away lol.
    A few weeks ago (last story promise ) I was walking to the shop with my mum and she started talking to someone she knew and the women looked at me and said 'has she had a good day at school' :eek: She didnt even speak directly to me lol.
    Anyone know how I can look older? I wear the same clothes as other 19 year olds :confused:
    I just wondered if any of you girls have this problem?
    i have the problem where people tend to think im older and its much worse

anyway do you wear makeup? do ur hair up and stuff?
    if you dont you could do ur hair and wear a bit of makeup as most people our age tend to do that.
    are you confident, do u act confident? cos thats one thing people can pick up.
    are you tall short?

why do u think they think you look young? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I was mistaken for 23 last time I went out for a drink with my friends. I've never been ID'd when going out.

However, last time I bought cigarettes (for my mum) at the local newsagent I was mistaken for 13. *******s. I hadn't shaved for a few days, I had on my studenty specs and leather jacket, and I have a really low voice. Silly cow. :mad:

Some people are just useless at guessing ages, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of my friends look more like 16 than 19 but that's not so bad. They dress up older to go out but still get ID'd. Try and ignore it, and remember in 10yrs time everyone will be jealous you look so youthful

ReputationRep:
    A problem I used to have, and then I, er, developed in certain areas... :p:
    I used to get mistaken for being at least two years younger than I was because I'm short, but now because I've grown (unfortunately not in height), people don't take me for younger than I am

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.