EEM at oxford Watch

This discussion is closed.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Has anyone applied for EEM at oxford......???
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
Has anyone applied for EEM at oxford......???
Eugh. Engineering alone is a nightmare. Add E&M onto that and you're doing the most time-consuming demanding course in the university.
matouwah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jools)
Eugh. Engineering alone is a nightmare. Add E&M onto that and you're doing the most time-consuming demanding course in the university.
yeah.....thats why i heard they only take 35 students a year......i've applied but havent got an interview(international applicant).....i applied to Trinity and got AAAAB at AS level n predicted 4A at A levels....maths physics business and chem....i dropped music at AS with a grade A....i have 6A3B at GCSE.....more than a 2% chance of getting in? i have strong extra ciricular activities...so maybe like 4%?
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
yeah.....thats why i heard they only take 35 students a year......i've applied but havent got an interview(international applicant).....i applied to Trinity and got AAAAB at AS level n predicted 4A at A levels....maths physics business and chem....i dropped music at AS with a grade A....i have 6A3B at GCSE.....more than a 2% chance of getting in? i have strong extra ciricular activities...so maybe like 4%?
If you applied then it's odd you haven't heard back from them since interviews are taking place right this minute.
matouwah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jools)
If you applied then it's odd you haven't heard back from them since interviews are taking place right this minute.
they said that international candidates living outside western europe arent usually called for an interview....however i did send an email as soon as they recieved my application that i would be available for interview, if required. I got a letter about 10 days ago, to xonfirm that i wont be required for an interview, and stating that this was 'not an indication of the likely success or ortherwise of my application, which is still under active review'. I found this a bit odd....if they were seriously considering me i guess they would invite me for an interview coz i offered to come, even though living in qatar. But they havent rejected me yet....maybe they'll take me if the interviews for some EEM candidates go real bad?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads