Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Discuss.

I'd probably say PPE or Mathematics.

ReputationRep:
    What about medicine or law? Depends what you want to do afterwards I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was maths physics or english

ReputationRep:
    sorry but....... GEOGRAPHY! blatenly

ReputationRep:
    It is obviously hard to say, but a mathematics degree indicates raw intelligence. A PPE degree is just so broad, I see it as an ideal course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzie)
    sorry but....... GEOGRAPHY! blatenly
    tsk tsk. YOu mean history

ReputationRep:
    :confused: What was all that about Seer? Since when did I say I was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    It is obviously hard to say, but a mathematics degree indicates raw intelligence. A PPE degree is just so broad, I see it as an ideal course.
    But history gives you the stamina to read through books and books of bulls*t before you find the information that you want

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Medicine or Mathamatics... or perhaps Surfing Science.

ReputationRep:
    Media Studies is best degree to take

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    :confused: What was all that about Seer? Since when did I say I was?
    Bhaiya, wo/man chat cobblers... !

just look at their profile...

ReputationRep:
    Medicine=respected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    But history gives you the stamina to read through books and books of bulls*t before you find the information that you want
    But I wouldn't say as respected just because it's not as demanding as other subjects.

Maths isn't respected by all for being completely focussed on certain skills such as logic at the expense of others. You get some dull mathematicians!

I'd say it's between Law and PPE.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why the post has been edited. What I'm saying is an obvious fact. Would everyone accept that there are mathematics and ppe undergraduates alive who are much more intelligence than us? Ollie would you admit that, or is pride standing in the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    Bhaiya, wo/man chat cobblers... !
    It's re comment Ollie edited out of the threadstarting post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    But I wouldn't say as respected just because it's not as demanding as other subjects.

Maths isn't respected by all for being completely focussed on certain skills such as logic at the expense of others. You get some dull mathematicians!

I'd say it's between Law and PPE.
    It's fu**ing demanding on me! All I do is write bloody essay's!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    It's re comment Ollie edited out of the threadstarting post.
    Yeah me saw his comment...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    I don't get why the post has been edited. What I'm saying is an obvious fact. Would everyone accept that there are mathematics and ppe undergraduates alive who are much more intelligence than us? Ollie would you admit that, or is pride standing in the way?
    Yes fair enough, but why pinpoint one individual? And how are you measuring intelligence? There are surfing and golf studies undergraduates more intelligent than Mathematicians and PPEists...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    It's fu**ing demanding on me! All I do is write bloody essay's!
    And medicine is the same except you get to dissect dead bodies. Yum yum!

ReputationRep:
    I felt like pinpointing you as you seem particularly pretentious. How many people have websites showing their examination results? More worryingly, how many people include trivial accolades gained when they were so young in their CV? Such as mentioning you were nominated form captain 'THRICE!' at 13.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.