Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Your score = 60

Perfectionism Score 60

What does your score mean?

According to this test, you have some perfectionist tendencies that may be making you unnecessarily unhappy. While a desire to do well, to do your best work and to explore your full potential can give you sense of satisfaction and personal fulfillment, you have to learn when it is 'good enough'. It is important to learn how to distinguish between aspirations and unreasonable demands.

ReputationRep:
    I have been told by people around me that I focus on the problems in life and, even if everything is okay, I will always find something that bothers me.

^^ Too true

65/100

ReputationRep:
    52/100

Wow, that was lower than I expected. I thought I would get about 70.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    80/100

According to this test, you are bound by the cuffs of perfectionism. You set standards that can never be met. Most likely, this tendency is making you suffer. And needlessly. It is time that you tuned into your perfectionist side and diluted it. While a desire to do well, to do your best work, and to explore your full potential can give you a sense of satisfaction and personal fulfillment, you have to learn when it is 'good enough'.

ReputationRep:
    yeeyy 53
    it says...
    According to this test, you have a touch of perfectionism. While this can be a healthy dose that keeps you trying your best, be careful that you don't neglect giving yourself a pat on the back for 'giving it your all'. There are certain limitations that need to be accepted, no matter the circumstances. Accomplishment and doing things well can feel good, as long as you don't make happiness and fulfillment contingent upon them.
    ow well sums me up really..

ReputationRep:
    coool, so am I the most content, least perfectionist person to take the test?

ReputationRep:
    I'm shocked, I thought I'd get more than 75, obviously I'm not as much as a perfectionist as I seem. Or as friends tell me I am anyway!

ReputationRep:
    heh....i got dumped and was told it was because i was a perfectionist..meh..tart...

ReputationRep:
    I only got 58/100! I thought I'd get loads more than that. Most of the questions were about how much you punish yourself for a mistake rather than what lengths you go to not to make one .

ReputationRep:
    53, wow, am pretty shocked by that, I expected it to be much higher! Though I am a slob around the house/pretty lazy generally except where my education is concerned so that's probably what dragged my perfectionist rating down. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm suprised how low my score is too - 59.

ReputationRep:
    53 but most of my answers were compromise. ie, my reasons for my answers were not the reason the questions implied. i reckon it should have been way lower.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the average person gets?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.