The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Your score = 60

Perfectionism Score 60

What does your score mean?

According to this test, you have some perfectionist tendencies that may be making you unnecessarily unhappy. While a desire to do well, to do your best work and to explore your full potential can give you sense of satisfaction and personal fulfillment, you have to learn when it is 'good enough'. It is important to learn how to distinguish between aspirations and unreasonable demands.
I have been told by people around me that I focus on the problems in life and, even if everything is okay, I will always find something that bothers me.

^^ Too true

65/100
52/100

Wow, that was lower than I expected. I thought I would get about 70.
:confused:
Reply 43
80/100

According to this test, you are bound by the cuffs of perfectionism. You set standards that can never be met. Most likely, this tendency is making you suffer. And needlessly. It is time that you tuned into your perfectionist side and diluted it. While a desire to do well, to do your best work, and to explore your full potential can give you a sense of satisfaction and personal fulfillment, you have to learn when it is 'good enough'.

:s-smilie:
Reply 44
yeeyy 53
it says...
According to this test, you have a touch of perfectionism. While this can be a healthy dose that keeps you trying your best, be careful that you don't neglect giving yourself a pat on the back for 'giving it your all'. There are certain limitations that need to be accepted, no matter the circumstances. Accomplishment and doing things well can feel good, as long as you don't make happiness and fulfillment contingent upon them.
ow well sums me up really..
Reply 45
coool, so am I the most content, least perfectionist person to take the test?
I'm shocked, I thought I'd get more than 75, obviously I'm not as much as a perfectionist as I seem. Or as friends tell me I am anyway!
Reply 47
heh....i got dumped and was told it was because i was a perfectionist..meh..tart...
Reply 48
I only got 58/100! I thought I'd get loads more than that. Most of the questions were about how much you punish yourself for a mistake rather than what lengths you go to not to make one :wink: .
53, wow, am pretty shocked by that, I expected it to be much higher! Though I am a slob around the house/pretty lazy generally except where my education is concerned so that's probably what dragged my perfectionist rating down. :p: :smile:
I'm suprised how low my score is too - 59.
Reply 51
53 but most of my answers were compromise. ie, my reasons for my answers were not the reason the questions implied. i reckon it should have been way lower.
Does anyone know what the average person gets?

Latest

Trending

Trending