Turn on thread page Beta

i am deeply sorry. watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, i don't expect any of you to like me or nething, but i want to apologise for what i have done, i know i cant make excuses but the reason i did it was becoz none of you appreciated my own work or gave me hardly any good feedback, stuff i could work from, so i did what i did to try to show that i could do stuff. it shows that none of you are as stupid as i am thats for sure.
    in the future, once my ban is lifted (or if) all of the stuff i post will be my work and my work only. i am so sorry and i know there is no conselation for what i have done, but i swear on my mothers life i will never do it again.
    i cannot express how sorry i am in words, it would take to ong to fit in the post, but i am sorry from the bottom of my heart and i apologise to all the ppl i have given a mouthful in the past, i realise how horrid i was from reading the threads back and i apologise.
    i dont expect you all to like me again after this apology, just to consider it as a building block, till i can prove that i am really sorry. :pcguru: :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :hugs: ..
    are you accepting my apology? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezzie69)
    are you accepting my apology? :hugs:
    umm, you have nothing to apologise to me about :p:

ReputationRep:
    As the person who rumbled your artwork, I can't say I can trust you again for a while. You'd have to prove yourself before you regain any respect.

EDIT: It's good of you to apoligise, and that's definately a quick way to get into my good books..

ReputationRep:
    hi ive only just really joined so i do not no wat u have done but i think u a decent person for taking responsability for your actions/words and apologised. it takes a real person to accept what they have done and actually apologise.
    x x x x x :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prad)
    As the person who rumbled your artwork, I can't say I can trust you again for a while. You'd have to prove yourself before you regain any respect.
    I know that, thats what i sed in my first post, "Just see this apology as a building block, until i can prove myself to you all again" but i am deeply sorry :adore:

ReputationRep:
    I know that, thats what i sed in my first post, "Just see this apology as a building block, until i can prove myself to you all again" but i am deeply sorry :adore:
    Fair enough. You've accepted it was wrong to claim other people's work as your own and as long as you don't do it again, I don't see why we can't forgive and forget..

I remember when someone stole one of the sigs I made for myself, and had the nerve to be stealing my bandwidth by hotlinking it back to my own space! :eek: Needless to say, I deleted the image, and replaced with another one saying exactly what this person had done and watched as the members of the forum he was posting at turned on him.. Be thankful nothing like that has happened to you..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prad)
    Fair enough. You've accepted it was wrong to claim other people's work as your own and as long as you don't do it again, I don't see why we can't forgive and forget..

I remember when someone stole one of the sigs I made for myself, and had the nerve to be stealing my bandwidth by hotlinking it back to my own space! :eek: Needless to say, I deleted the image, and replaced with another one saying exactly what this person had done and watched as the members of the forum he was posting at turned on him.. Be thankful nothing like that has happened to you..
    I am extremly thankful, however Blissy says that ban will not be lifted, ever

ReputationRep:
    wait, what on earth happened?!?!

All i know is that sezzie posted something on the gallery and not many people liked it...

ReputationRep:
    I am extremly thankful, however Blissy says that ban will not be lifted, ever
    Give it a lot of time, and keep your record unblemished. The mods may change their minds, although they're not big fans of people abusing the forums..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    wait, what on earth happened?!?!

All i know is that sezzie posted something on the gallery and not many people liked it...
    she took credit for someone elses art.

thats OK...not that i saw it but still

ReputationRep:
    i know there is no conselation for what i have done, but i swear on my mothers life i will never do it again.
    :rofl:

How old are you?!

I remember saying that in like Year3!! :p:

Anyway, good for you for saying sorry dude!! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    still don't like you. but at least you've tried to make amends.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly thought you drew that dragon ... but everyone deserves a second chance.

ReputationRep:
    Ill respect you if you bow down to me! :p:
    (what did you dothat was so wrong! you naughty girl! :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alro)
    still don't like you. but at least you've tried to make amends.
    Ok im gonna be honest with you im not that fond of you either, however you have a right to not like me and i can live with that, i have just tried to prove that i am sorry, it wont happen agin, ever, i love this website and i am on it all the time, it is so helpful with acedemic stuff and i really enjoy chatting to all you guys, i cant beleave i was stupid enough to risk it all on trying to impress you all! i am soooo sorry and i deeply regret my actions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Ill respect you if you bow down to me! :p:
    (what did you dothat was so wrong! you naughty girl! :rolleyes: )
    I used some one elses work as my own. i am not naughty i am down right stupid and to be fair a complete loser.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I dont give a f***. How could anyone make a big fuss out of it?!

they're just as loserish as you for actually giving a monkeys...grow some balls! All of you!

n.b. :eek:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.